Book Three Announcement

Thanks for making it to the end :) 

Unfortunately, if you're reading this prior to 2022 - there's nothing new for you.
However, there is good news;
Book Three is over halfway complete.
At the moment, I've not written anything since July 2021, and have been taking a break to work on my second story titled - 'FUN', also due for release in early 2022. 

The second, and most prominent, reason for taking a break is the sheer scope of the story. 
Given that it's the third, and final, story in the series; I'm trying my hardest to make sure everything is paid off in a satisfactory manner.

This has left me with a planning document spanning more than 25,000 words - just keeping track of plotlines, characters, timelines and locations.
For reference - the planning document for Book Two was half that, at only 12,000 words.
For Book One, it was less still, at only 10,000 words.
All three of these books are the same length.

Again; I can't begin to emphasize the scope of the story. 
It spans more time than the other two. There are more characters. 
There are so many more locations. 
I would be lying if I didn't admit that my favourite chapter is in Book Three, and sees Rena hunted by a pack of wolves across the frozen tundra between Rebury and Motueka. 

Anyways, if you've made it this far; thank you heaps, I can't express how much I appreciate your support.

Here's the current, unpolished, blurb for Book Three;

The world is in free fall.
In the aftermath of the War Against The Settled, battle lines are drawn.
Consequences, for the actions taken in preparation for the war, are coming.
Rebury has not forgotten the fires that destroyed their food, nor has it forgiven Eldore for the attack on the Settled Vulnerable at the end of the war.
With the Southern Wars on the brink of flaring up again, Thatcher must find a way to reconcile, but; this is easier said than done.
Anti-Thatcherism is on the rise; she's under a barrage of attacks.
Jorania can't help, as they're trying to suppress a coup of their own.
Her newer allies are busy overhauling their respective systems.
When Thatcher takes matters into her own hands, the fallout is immense and could spell doom for everything that she has worked for...

Lastly, here's a current*, unpolished, chapter list;

I. The Assembly
II. Sanctions
III. The Peg That Stopped The Dam
IV. Lavender
V. In Pines
VI. I Blame You
VII. Piano Man
VIII. Gallows
IX. Desole
X. Collarmen and Apple Trees
XI. Bridges
XII. The Hat In The Ashes
XIII. The Wolves
XIV. [UNTITLED]
XV. [UNTITLED]
XVI.[UNTITLED]

*chapter titles are likely to change in the future

Update One:

It's April 14, 2022, and I'm still editing my series "Fun". 

Recently I found copies of The Toils pirated elsewhere, likely scraped by some kind of AI and reuploaded elsewhere :(
This sucks, not just because someone has taken my work without permission, but because these stories are DRAFTS, and that means that no matter how good they may get in the future, these terrible drafts will always be associated with my name and with my story. 

Obviously, this has left me feeling pretty demoralised, like; what's the point in making these better if some prat has republished the drafts?
Idk. It absolutely sucks. Esp considering that A:) these are freely available. And B:) if someone really wanted a copy and couldn't afford it, I'd be 100% down to just send it to them for free.

 I really love this story, and these characters. I love Magnus, and Motueka, and Thatcher and Rena and I'm really disappointed that some other cock has ruined that for me - especially when you factor in the fact that I've been writing this story in one way or another for over six years.

What sucks even more is; I'm not the only person on Wattpad that this has happened to, and for Wattpad to just kind of... not care... idk - it makes me feel like not sharing my content here anymore. 

Idk what I'm gonna do - so if you want to follow elsewhere, check out my profile on Booksie - https://www.booksie.com/623780-the-toils-book-two.

Until then, thanks for reading.