"I don't really know." I replied as Jackson shook his head. 

"My car took quite a hit." He said, looking at his car, flinching seeing its condition.

"I'm sorry, J." I mumbled.

Shaking his head, "Nah. It's okay. I have enough cars at home." He replied, earning a laugh from me. 

"Yeah, yeah. Rich ass." I mumbled, earning a chuckle from him.

"We can use my car." I said as Jackson's eyes brightened up, a chuckle escaping from me seeing his expression.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Of course." I answered, nodding my head.

"Okay. Anyway, who knows this place?" He asked.

"Lary and I. And now you. Lary gave it to me." I replied as he nodded his head.

"Let's clean this beauty." He said as I nodded my head and brought out the bucket and sponge.

Hours passed as we finished cleaning with our soaking wet suit and dress.

"That was fun." Jackson said, placing the towel aside, water dripping from his hair. Rolling my eyes at him as I run my hand through my wet hair.

"It wasn't for me." I countered, shaking my head, "Look what mess we made." I added.

"Well at least we had fun, admit it." He said, wiggling his eyebrows at me, earning a chuckle from me.

"We should change. There's a bathroom at the left side corner. I'll bring you some clothes." I said, Jackson nodded and left.

Sighing as I picked up the sponges, towels, and brushes on the floor, placing them on the table. Seeing the mask, smiling at it as I grabbed it and ran my fingers at the embroidery.

Placing it back down on the table as I opened a cabinet, grabbing a shirt, jeans, and a towel. Heading towards the bathroom, knocking at it, the door opened with a slight ajar seeing Jackson's half face, earning a laugh from me.

"Your clothes and towel." I said as he accepted it, saying his thanks and shutting the door as he continued bathing.

It was already half past midnight when we came home using my car, on our way home Jackson decided to order some take outs and went stargazing which I agreed to and enjoyed.

Noticing a familiar car at the garage, smiling as I knew who the owner of the black Ferrari was.

"Bam's here." I said, excitingly, hearing a scoff from Jackson, looking at him as I raised my eyebrow, "What's the matter?" I asked.

"You're more excited to see him than me." He replied, earning a chuckle from me.

"Don't be such a kid, J." I said as he huffed, shaking my head as I got out of the car, Jackson then followed, locking it afterwards, walking to the house, an arm draped on my shoulders, laughing seeing it was Jackson.

"Such a kid." I mumbled as he leaned his head on my head, earning another laugh from me, "Rest, J. You're tired." I said, patting his back.

"How about you?" He asked in his sleepy voice.

"I want to walk in the garden. Have some fresh air." I replied, looking at him as he nodded with his half closed eyes.

Smiling at him as I ruffled his hair, "Good night, J. Sleep well." I said as Jackson hummed and kissed my head and went upstairs.

Sighing as I walked towards the garden, sitting at the fountain as I brought out the mask, staring at it as my eyes began to sting as water began to form at the corners of my eyes.

Exhaling a breath as I looked up at the sky, stars scattered the night sky, giving it some light and design.

Smiling at it as a tear dropped, trickling at my cheeks. Wiping it, I stayed in the garden for a few minutes, relishing how comforting the silence was.

Closing my eyes, feeling the cold gust of wind as it gets colder and colder as the night deepens, sighing as I open my eyes, deciding to go inside.

Turning around, my body froze and my breath hitched seeing a girl with the exact same face as mine, wearing a blue long satin robe, her eyes widened.

Looking at me like she's seen a ghost, disbelief and happiness dancing in her eyes, slowly walking towards me as I stand still in my place not being able to move.

Tears started to trickle down her cheeks, "Mika." She said, biting the inside of my cheeks and clenching my jaw.

"Mika." She said as her eyes glistened with tears, placing a hand on my face, "Where have you been?" She asked, "We searched the whole world for you. Everyone was worried, thinking about what happened to you." She added.

"Mina." I said as she nodded her head.

"I've missed you so much, Mika." She mumbled, hugging me tightly.

"Your soulmates almost went crazy searching for you." She said, averting my eyes away from her, "I should tell them right away. You should come back with me, come back to them." She added as I grabbed her arm.

"I can't go back to them. Yet." I said, earning a confused look from her.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"You can't tell them about me. I can't go back to them." I answered, looking at her directly in her eyes. 

"Have you lost your mind, Mika? You don't know what they've been through since you went missing, since father got hold of you." She said.

"And you don't know mine." I replied as her eyes softened, "You don't know anything, Mina. Every torture, every experiment. Every pierce of needles on my body. Every pain I felt, wishing it to end, wishing for my life to end." I added, tears trickling down my cheeks as flashes of memory crush at my mind like waves.

"And now I have a power that I can't barely control. So, no, Mika. I can't go back to them. I can't afford to kill my soulmates or anyone." I said as I looked at her.

"I can help you. Your soulmates can help you." She said as she held my hand, moving my hand away.

"No one can help me except him." I replied.

"Him?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Father." I answered as she gasped.

"Why?" She asked as I turned my face away.

"I can't tell you." I replied, "It's best if you don't tell them about me. And besides, I've been checking on them, it seems that they're happy without me. They are better off without me." I said, she grabbed my arm as I was about to leave.

"Better off without you? What about Peter and Loki? They only have you as their soulmate. And what about the rest of them, have you seen their tired faces. Staying up late at night without barely any sleep just to find you, and yet here you are living your life without caring for them." She answered, earning a slap from me.

"You think I don't care for them? Mika, I only have a few months left to live. Have you forgotten about my disease? And this power only fastened my death. So don't you dare say that I didn't care for them, because the moment that father had his hand around my neck, they, including you, were all I cared about and thought about." I continued.

"Every day I did my best to protect all of you. Although I'm not really the one doing it, all this time I've been checking each one of you. From my soulmates down to you. Making sure that everyone gets to eat, sleep, and be safe. Every. damn. time." I added as I left the garden and went inside with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Going back here was already risky. Dumb of me to think that I'll never cross paths with any of my soulmates or Mina. I have to go far from here.