19) strawberry picking → taegyu

"Yangpyeong Station. The train has now arrived at Yangpyeong Station".

Taehyun softly tapped on Beomgyu's shoulder, trying to wake up the latter. Beomgyu, who was resting his head on Taehyun's shoulder, opened his eyes.

"Hyung, we're here".

Beomgyu sat up straight and got up to follow Taehyun out of the train. Outside, Beomgyu looked at the digital board that said 10:36:09.

While Taehyun looked at the directions to the place, Beomgyu took notice of the serene atmosphere around him. The beautiful brown-orange valleys, the fallen leaves under the trees and the clear, cold weather felt peaceful to look at. Being away from the city's bustling, busy life felt relieving for both Beomgyu and Taehyun. 

"Hyung, stay with me"

"Coming. Just two minutes". Beomgyu was focused in taking photos of the surroundings. He took one last photo of Taehyun, before heading along with him.

"Hyung, according to the directions, there's a taxi booth five minutes away. Let's take the faster route"

"Okay. Is the full address written on it?"

"Ah, yes. 802-1 Yangsu-ri, Yangseo-myeon, Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi-do. There's also a sign with strawberries on it. Plus, many people usually go there, so the drivers shouldn't have a problem identifying the location"

Beomgyu and Taehyun got a taxi and reached the location after 7-8 minutes.

"Young Farmer Strawberry Experience Farm"

They entered and looked through all the different courses.

"Hyung, let's go for courses A and C"

"Yeah, I don't feel like eating chocolate today"

Taehyun patted Beomgyu's back, as a sign of saying "okay".

"Good morning, uncle. We have chosen two courses only"

"Which ones?"

"Course A: Strawberry Picking and Course C, that includes jam-making in it" Beomgyu said softly. Both of them paid ₩72,000, before Beomgyu took a few photos of Taehyun and then himself.

As they began Course A, they started picking the reddest and sweetest-looking strawberries they could find. Taehyun's eyes fell towards Beomgyu, who seemed very happy while picking strawberries. He smiled at him, glad that he was happy.

"Are you going to continue looking at me?"

"Looking? Me? I...I thought I saw a bug near y-"

"Bug?! Where? Where?"

"Leave it, it's gone"

A girl on the other side looked at him weirdly, as both of them noticed. Beomgyu bowed with a soft "sorry", as she went forward.

"Yah, you shouldn't scare me like that" Beomgyu warned cutely, while Taehyun laughed along. 

"Sorry. You should've looked at yourself, you totally looked cute"

"I'll gift you a horror movie CD and make you watch it alone"

Taehyun slightly smacked Beomgyu's arm, as they continued collecting strawberries till their jars filled up.

"Taehyun-ah, let's take photos over there. There are lots of strawberries over there, plus the view seems aesthetic" Beomgyu said, pointing towards a particular area.

"Yeah, there's a bit of light sunshine over there too. Let's go"

Both of them took photos of each other, from different angles.