𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

Harvest blinked as she gave a sad smile, "I was your first friend?"

He flushed, "My only friend."

Harvest smiled slightly, looking at the next step, "Wanna see another one?"

Logan turned to look at the victorian staircase, "Hang on."

He stood up, walking over toward it. Harvest lingered behind, waiting until he was far enough off to open the step above the one the memory they viewed. Her eyes looked down into it immediately.

"What are you talking about? Scot? I'm not in love with Scot." Kinsey lied as she stared at Logan. From what it seemed, this had just been a few days ago considering his hair was grown out and her outfit was the same one she had on three days prior.

"Kins, i'm not stupid. Look, I know you're really into him. And i'm not mad, I just want you to be honest with me." Logan spoke to her with a sigh, rocking on his heels, "I know that you only dated me because he didn't like the idea of you choosing between us last year. He was your first choice."

Kinsey didn't say anything for a second, "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry." Logan corrected her, twisting the ends of the blue flannel he wore.

"Why? Because you feel the exact same way?" Kinsey rose her eyes at him. Logan looked taken back by her words, "I'm not stupid either."

"I don't love Harvest." he shook his head.

Kinsey rose her eyebrows and laughed, "I didn't even mention her, that pretty much answers my question."

Logan sighed, flushing in the face.

"You wouldn't have dated me if she didn't get with Gabe." Kinsey shrugged as she stared at him, "Literally everyone knows, you can admit it."

Admit it.

Logan opened his mouth.

"Harvey!" the boy called from the other staircase. Harvey slammed the step closed, turning his way quickly to find him looking down in the step, "Come watch baby me push a french fry into my dads nose!"

Harvest looked back down at the step she was leaned over, sighing as she stood up and walked over to join him.

"She smells like moth balls." Harvest whispered to her siblings, staring at Erin as she looked around Key House.

"I know it must be weird for you to be back here." Nini spoke up, watching her oddly but clearly trying not to judge.

Erin turned to them, "Yeah, but in a good way. Thank you for letting me stay here until my trust fund comes through."

"Of course." the redhead woman nodded her head.

"How's she doing?" Tyler whispered over to Kinsey.

"She didn't say much on the drive." the girl said as the trio watched.

"She remembers the keys and magic, right? We need to find out how-" Tyler began before Kinsey cut him off.

"Yeah, we need to take it easy. She needs time to process. We can't just start hammering her with questions." Kinsey defended the, now speaking, woman as she spoke softly to Nina a few feet away.

"When it does come down to talking, if she doesn't say anything, I could do with I did to Nicole Rochelly after she lied and said she didn't steal my laptop." Harvey nodded as she rose a eyebrow toward her siblings, holding an unlit cigarette out and pressing it to Kinsey's skin, "Hurts like a bitch when it's lit."