Chapter 10

Y/N activated the West area bridge as he used the level 3 chip he obtained. He also disconnected the East area bridge so Mr. X or Chris couldn't follow him. Though he doubts that it'll stop them.

Y/N: "Finally, now I can get the G sample and leave."

He entered the door into the West area and stumbled across another dead Umbrella soldier. Y/N found a tape on him. It was about the unit obtaining the G-Virus. He picked up the tape and entered another lab. There was no power in the room but Y/N found a power breaker and used the signal modulator to turn the power on in the room. Y/N found another chest and TV with a VCR next to it.

Y/N: "Might as well watch the tape."

He insert the tape and started to watch the video play.

Umbrella soldiers from above were watching Birkin getting the virus samples and setting them in the case next to him.

USS Soldier: "Got eyes on the G-Virus."

Hunk: "We're going in."

The Umbrella squad enters through the door as well as the soldier from the vent surround William Birkin with their guns aimed at him. Birkin held on the case tightly.

Hunk: "Doctor Birkin, you'll come along with us quietly."

Birkin: "You think I didn't know you were coming? This is my life's work! I'm not handing over anything!"

Hunk: "We have our orders, Doctor Birkin. I'll ask you one more time."

Birkin was about to aim his pistol at one of them but one of the soldier's fired at him rapidly in response.

Hunk: "Stop! Hold your fire!"

Birkin was on the floor filled with blood and bullets. One of the soldiers check for a pulse only to find out there was none. Hunk turned to the soldier who fired.

Hunk: "What the fuck were you thinking?! Our orders were to bring him in alive!"

He contacted the Umbrella command and gave them the report of their mission.

Hunk: "We're in, sir, but we had a snafu. Target resisted, we had to take him out."

He listen in on the response.

Hunk: "That's correct, sir."

He waited for new orders to be given to him.

Hunk: "Roger that. Just the samples then."

One of the soldier's pick up the case Birkin had.

Hunk: "Let's move."

The squad begins to leave the room, leaving Birkin's body here. Unknown to them, he was still alive and would soon go after them. The video ends after they begin to leave.

Y/N: "They really should have checked his body for any more virus samples. Same with the room."

He opened the chest next to him and took the remaining ammo and first aid sprays he had. He also took the Magnum with him.

Y/N: "This is it. I'm approaching to the end."

After he was done, Y/N went to the next room and passed through a decontamination room. He got sprayed on the way. 

Y/N: "And, now I'm wet. At least I'll get some sewage off me."

A moment later, he passed through the fans as he got dry.