Relax (Sayaka x Miroslava)

Content Warning: Sex, Oral Sex, Vaginal Fingering, Face Sitting, Masturbation, Praise Kink.

       "Are you sure you want to do this with me?" Miroslava asks with a soft expression. Gazing at her shorter lavender haired lover.

"Yes baby." Sayaka soothed with a soft smile. "This isn't our first time, you know." The taller girl blushed at the memory. When Miroslava nervously took Sayaka's virginity and discovered by their second time that the younger girl was different from Miroslava's past partners as the secretary likes it soft.

Sayaka walked slowly over to Miroslava and allowed the taller girl to undress her, after she was undressed she assisted Miroslava with her clothing and the two were equally exposed to the other.

"Let me help you relax~" The younger girl purred guiding the the lighter haired girl to the bed and laying her down before kneeling on the bed and crawling up to kiss her passionately.

Miroslava takes her bigger hands and runs them through Sayaka's silky hair as they fight for dominance in the kiss, Sayaka won and went a bit lower to kiss her sensitive neck causing Miroslava to start breathing heavy.

Sayaka smirked at this and started sucking on the soft skin while running her hands a bit lower and palming her larger breasts and kneading them as she sucked harder on Miroslava's neck.

Miroslava placed her hands over Sayaka's and squeezed her own breasts with Sayaka and was taken by surprise when she felt Sayaka pinch her nipples roughly.

"Ah!" She moaned in surprise as her back arched slightly. "S-Saya! M-more!"

"I barely started touching you and you are already begging." Sayaka purred. "Just relax and let me make you feel good."

Miroslava nodded, and relaxed her body as Sayaka went lower, stopping at her breasts. Sayaka got distracted staring at the taller girl's breasts.

"Sayaka dear, You're staring again~" Miroslava teased.

"Oh! Sorry! I just like your breasts!" Sayaka sputters as her cheeks darken with blush.

"I know dear, I'm teasing." Miroslava replies with a soft smile. Sayaka smiles back and kisses her softly before going back down to her chest, locking eye contact with Miroslava.

Miroslava stares back into her slate eyes as she feels the darker haired girl take a nipple into her mouth and softly run her tongue around it and gently biting it, she started sucking as one of her hands slides up the other's soft stomach to squeeze and knead at her breast and pinching at the nipple.

Sayaka switches sides and sucks on the other nipple and squeezes and pinches at the opposite, she pulls away with a soft pop and gazes into Miroslava's eyes. A question of consent. Miroslava gazes back and nods before resting back against the pillow.

Sayaka rests on the bed on her knees between Miroslava's legs and sees how wet she is for her. She decides to try something new. Sayaka grabs Miroslava's thighs and pulls her legs over her shoulders. "Ah! Sayaka! Be careful don't hurt yourself-MMMH~"

Miroslava was worried about this position hurting Sayaka due to their height difference with Sayaka being the shorter one and holding some of her weight but Sayaka interrupted her by sucking hard on her clit.

"Miro~ remember what I said. I want to help you relax and make you feel good so please don't worry about me." Sayaka pulled away to speak, and then laved her tongue gently over the now swollen bud.

The taller girl finally relented to Sayaka's care and relaxed her muscles, Sayaka sucked softly on her clit, barely enough stimulation but she still enjoyed it. Miroslava reached a hand down and carded her fingers through Sayaka's silky lavender hair and pulled her face closer to where she needed her most.