"What are you talking about?" I said raising my voice a bit louder. It physically hurt me to talk, but I wasn't going to be pushed around like this. I was so sick I could barely speak and he could see that. So why wasn't he believing me?

"You're just being too lazy!" he shouted to me.

I looked at Louis for one second and I immediately regretted coming out there with him. I was here as sick as a dog and because I was too lazy to get out of bed yesterday, now I was too lazy to do my entire job? I was honestly trying so hard not to yell at Louis but if I yelled at him i'd probably lose my voice so instead of causing a huge tantrum in front of the boys I just walked into the hotel room trying to stay in one piece.

I knew that one of the boys were coming after me, but I just didn't really want to see anyone right now so I ran back into my hotel room and I instantly crashed into my bed. As soon as I got into my bed I went into an unbearable coughing fit and the cough just wouldn't subside. Not even for a second and it was so annoying because I couldn't even go for a sip of water. I decided it would be best to stay in my room for a while so I could calm down because the boys would just roast me right now for any chance they got if they saw me.

Though I knew I really couldn't hide for long because soon one of the bodyguards was knocking on my door for me to get myself ready to travel to the stadium for soundcheck. As horrible as I felt, I collected myself as best as I could and I walked out to the black vans outside not even saying a word to any of the other lads. We were all put into different vans due to security reasons and I was very glad for this moment because I had my own time to just peacefully fall asleep in the car. Luckily this driver that I had was very nice so he tried to drive as slow and smooth as possible to not wake me up.

Every time that I took a breath, I felt like I was getting more and more lightheaded and I fully smelt like sweat. Sweat was overriding me throughout the day and it was because of my fever. My fever was keeping me up from doing everything and I couldn't stand it because even when I slept I couldn't help but either get too hot or too cold.

I knew it looked like I was sleeping in the car, but I was just trying to relax myself before I spent the rest of the day straining my already worn out voice. By now the tea that I drank made life easier for me to talk and I ended up finding some lozenges so I could hit some high notes for the fans. But I wasn't so sure that I would be able to hit all of them tonight because if I did my cough would worsen badly. As if it wasn't worse enough, i'd be coughing every second and Louis would probably get so annoyed he'd punch me.

I knew that this concert was going to feel longer than usual, and I was right. On stage we had to act as if everything was ok even though it wasn't. I was coughing every thirty seconds and it was starting to hurt my stomach with the amount of impact each cough had. One of the fans in the audience made full on eye contact with me for a couple of seconds and I saw her mouth to me the words "are you ok". Truthfully I felt really sick and I felt like I was going to faint, but I just gave her a thumbs up and a smile to ensure her that everything was alright. After all, I would be just fine had the boys stopped thinking I was faking being sick.

After the concert it was the evening and we had to wait for our vans to get here so we could be brought to the hotel. We were all told to wait in one changing room together while they figured out our meals for when we got home. Though I was totally dreading being put into the same room as the other lads, maybe now they would be able to see that I wasn't faking and they'd feel bad. But it was truthfully impossible to get through any of them because all they wanted to do was prove me wrong.

Harrys POV

Me and Louis were waiting in the change rooms for Zayn, Liam and Niall from after the concert so when our vans came we could get into there right away. I was talking to Louis about how immature we thought Zayn was being and then all of a sudden we heard some footsteps coming towards the room. As the footsteps got closer we could hear coughing, and we knew it was probably Zayn trying to fake an act again.

It was getting pretty annoying with the fact that he just wanted to cough for no reason every few seconds. He even did it on stage which did draw attention to himself a couple of times. Though that was exactly what he wanted to do. If he drew attention to himself then we would believe him but this wasn't going to happen again. Zayn walked in with his hand over his stomach still coughing into his other hand.

If I didn't know Zayn any better, I would have thought he was actually sick but we couldn't be fooled again. Zayn was showing no symptoms of being sick at all the day before and when Zayn wanted to be lazy he would do so. He was coughing rather loudly, and he wasn't even stopping.

"Just drop the bloody act!" Louis yelled. He seemed pretty mad when he yelled it too which actually scared me a bit.

"I'm not fucking lying! I can barely even speak!" Zayn said adding in some coughs to his sentence to make himself seem realistic.

"Man you've really done it this time." I said getting just as frustrated as Louis. I hated it when people lied to me, and this was just one of those times. Liam and Niall began to walk in right in the middle of this scene and soon it was all of us in one big argument.

"I don't know what your problems are! Just get over yourselves!" Zayn whispered going into a loud series of coughs after. The lads and me decided that we wouldn't be able to take any more of this shit so we made sure that we just ignored Zayn for the next few minutes while he did whatever he wanted to to add to his train of lies. I had to say, the amount of effort he was putting in was tremendous but it wasn't going to work on any of us.

"Look whos talking! I thought you were sick!" Niall said holding up gimmick fingers. Zayn gave us all a disgusted look and he immediately sneezed right after he looked at us in awe. He looked like he was about to fall over and it was scary, but I just couldn't believe him ever again. As soon as things died down a bit, there was still a bunch of tension but we finally got called to go into the van. Sadly there were only two vans and we had an agreement that Louis, Niall and Liam would be in one car while me and Zayn were in the other.

To be honest I really wasn't feeling thrilled about it. I could barely stand being in the same room as him considering he was being such as lazy fuck right now. He kept on telling his guard Preston that he was feeling too tired to stand so he was the only one who got a seat out of all of us right before we went into the car. The again, another act of laziness.

As soon as we got into the car, Zayn just fell back against the back seat closing his eyes. I began to feel really bad for a second, but knowing all Zayn seeked was attention, there was no point in looking at him for even a second. No one really knew about the conflict between us lads and Zayn, not even our body guards and we wanted to keep it that way. Though they could totally sense something was up and it was all Zayns fault. We were about to leave from the concert venue in our car when Zayn had a cough attack drawing even more attention to himself and me.

He was pissing me off too goddamn much right now and everyone started to look at us in the car so I just patted his back to look as if I was giving him support when really I wanted to just slap him out of his misery. I wasn't sure why Zayn was keeping this stubborn act up because it was honestly an embarrassment to us.

"You ok?" Preston asked Zayn passing him some water. Zayn let out a sneeze in his elbow and he gratefully accepted the water Preston had and gave him a nod. It was kinda shocking considering Zayn was actually not wussing out and taking any chance he got out, but Zayn looked pretty exhausted right now so i'm guessing all he wanted to do was sleep. Though I had to wonder why Zayn was keeping up with this faking crap. It was stubborn and annoying as hell and it was only causing arguments between us.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. Even though Zayn's eyes were closed, he was still awake.

"Because I feel like crap. But it's not like you guys believe me anyways." Zayn said coughing into his elbow again. I was pretty sure I should have believed him, but I just couldn't. After all the rumours about him we were only being here to protect him and help him save his job so he wouldn't get fired. But he was just causing problems for himself right now. As soon as we reached the hotel I just walked back in with Zayn and we were back to not saying a word with each other.

Zayn saw the other lads and I that were occupying the living room but I knew he wouldn't come and join us. All he did was walk into his room with his hands touching his forehead and he didn't even close his room door until moments later. I began to wonder what he was doing, but the rest of the lads asked me to play a game of UNO with them so I said yes and Louis, Liam, Niall and I stayed up and played our game together while Zayn just moped around in his bed.