CHAPTER VII: Hello My Old Friend:)

"- 26 years old Kisaki Tetta found dead on xxx xxx street this morning..."

The man sighed and took a sip of coffee.

"Maybe it's just his fate." There's a sudden knock on his front door. He put his slippers and opened the door there he met the eyes of his past lover's younger brother.

"What do you want Naoto?" He asked. Glaring at the younger one.

"Why did you let her go?..." Naoto stood there waiting for the man's answer.

Hanagaki Takemichi.

A mysterious time leaper.

A man who has the power to go back in time.

A man who can change a person's fate.

Why did he let go the love of his life?

It's a simple answer.

HE CAN'T DIE.

The things Shoichiro said to him makes sense. How Shinichiro is alive. How the whole world is still going.

He is the new CORE of the humanity. He is blessed by the God's it's more of a curse than a blessings for him because everytime he loved someone they will die and if he tried to save them he will only fall into endless loop.

"I can't answer that Naoto" he said fidgeting the door handle.

He's about to close the door but Naoto stopped him putting his hands on the door.

"Takemichi Sano. Why?"

Yes he is a Sano.

He is Mikey's younger brother.

How did it happen? It's like the answer how Mikey is Emma's brother. He is the product of his mom and Mikey's father's affair. How did he know? Because of Shoichiro.

"Look I loved your sister but I can't anymore." Naoto was shocked by his answer and reached something on his pocket.

It's an wedding invitation.

"Come to her wedding. She'll be happy to see you witness the happiest day of her life. Please attend." Naoto gave the invitation and left.

He closed the door and lean on it for support. He still love Hinata and he can't watch her get married to one of his best friends. Chifuyu Matsuno.

Tears began to fall from his eyes. He want to be with her but he can't.

Why it has to be him? Why? He just wants to live a normal life but why can't he do that. It hurts to see him like that.

:)