CHAPTER III

Takemichi took a deep breath "I think it's already my 8th time coming back"

"ohhh... That's why you still can't use it..." she mumble and started to walk pass by takemichi. "you should go home for now hanagaki." tapping his shoulders.

*timeskip*

"Good Evening chairman" said by a fellow doctor who bowed to her. She nodded and walked pass them,she entered a private room that only the senior level profiles can enter

"Oii Shin." she gently wiggled the boy in the bed.

"it's already 12am Sho. I don't want to be scolded by that ugly hag tomorrow." the boy said sitting straight and greeted by a hug.

"Shin. Emma... Emma died... If I should just came earlier... " she cried on her twin's shoulder.

"it's not your fault Sho... It's not your fault..." he said comforting her.

(let's say that she already changed her wet clothes into a much comfortable one.)

They stayed in that position until Shoichi stopped crying.

"I think it's about the time that I'm going to be discharged right Dr. Shoichiro Sano." he said teasing his twin.

"Yeah I think so you've spent a lot of time here you know..."she said looking at her brother."We should pay a visit on Emma's funeral." she added.

Shinichiro nodded and got out of the hospital bed to stretch.

"ahhh are we going to leave when the sun starts to rise?" asked by Shinichiro who just started to pack his things.

"yup" she said laying in the bed facing her phone. "should we inform dad that you're going to be discharged at the break of dawn?"

"probably no. Dad is gonna inform the whole gang and I don't want that." he said while changing his clothes.

"yeah that's gonna be too hassle." Shoichiro said standing up and picking up Shinichiro's bag and leaving the room to go to the front desk in the first floor.