25

(This is what the tents look like and inside there are just beds and drawers/storage)

"Oop didn't realized she was here!" Kienna whispered at Daeji.

Daeji hurriedly went to cover Kienna's mouth"Shh! Be quiet!"

Kienna only whispered sorry and laughed quietly.

While Daeji looked at Lia who was done settling her things and was leaving the tent.

"Why did we choose this tent anyway?Lia is also here"Yuna said quietly.

"This was the less crowded place and the others are full to fit the three of us"Daejii answered.

Yuna pouted while nodded her head.

"Ugh I can't believe I'm teamed with that noisy Huening"Kienna said while hugging her teddy bear and lying down to her comforter.

"Oh cmon it's not like you hate him. Wasn't he your crush before?"Daeji said.

Kienna suddenly rised her body "Are you seriously bringing up that now?" She said while rising one of her brows.

Daeji and Yuna laughed at her "Bitch I was the one who liked Kai first and until now! You should help me get close with Kai guys!"Yuna said.

"See that's why don't tease me with that Kai you should tease Yuna with Kai instead" Kienna said.

Daeji gets her hands up looking like she's been arrested"Okay okay I'll do that. But I heard Kai likes someone, but I'm not sure because I only heard it from Beomgyu"

"Eh?He likes someone? I should figure it out!"Yuna said and ran outside.

While the two slowly followed and was just walking outside.

"Daeji!" The two girls looked at the one who called Daeji.

It was Jungwon.

"Hey! What's up?" Daeji asked while Jungwon was running towards them.

"The leaders were called a while ago and said that they will be distributing the foods for our lunch"He explained.

"Okay, See you later Kienna!"I said and waved goodbye while running along with Jungwon.

Me and Jungwon went to pick up the raw foods and ofcourse we had to cook it.

While on their way to the table place Daeji saw one of her teammates pass by"Pst!Can you go and call the others to gather at our table, tell them we need to cook and prepare for our lunch"She told him and the boy nodded and ran away.

The both of them continued to do their thing to put the packs of meat and ingredients into the table.

"Yah!Shin Yuna!" Daeji suddenly shouted as she spotted Yuna just wandering around.

Yuna ran towards them "What's up?Are we going to eat now?" She asked.

"Go get some more foods there, get atleast 10 more packs of meat"Jungwon said.

"Okay okay I'll be back" Yuna said and dashed away to get some food.

While the two was busy to place the food packs on the tables of their team.

(Guys the table is like this 😭😭😭but fits 13-14 persons per table that means the table is a lot more bigger)

Daeji looked at Jungwon and noticed that he was a bit sweating.She chuckled and went towards Jungwon then pulled out her handkerchief.

"Come here you're sweating baby" then slowly patted the handkerchief on his face.

Jungwon widened his eyes and his heart skipped a beat when he heard her call him 'baby'

'did she just called me baby?'Jungwon said on his thoughts.

Daejii noticed that his face was red"Now you're face is turning red , are you hot right now? Maybe you should take of your hoodie instead"She said.

"O-oh Yea i-it's a little bit hot so."Jungwon said and moved away a bit to take of his hoodie but ofcourse there's a shirt underneath it.

Meanwhile Yuna was just behind the two and was just watching them with their sweet moment.

"PUAHAHAHHAHAHA"Yuna suddenly laughed loudly while still trying to balance the 10 packs of food that she was holding.

"Ah Jungwonie you should calm down okay?Look how red you are! HAHAHHAHAHA" Yuna laughed while walking towards them.

Jungwon only furrowed his eyebrows a bit annoyed but still can't hide that he is guilty of getting flustered by Daeji.

While Daejii was confused as to why she was laughing at Jungwon.

"You guys are cute"Yuna said and pinched Daeji's cheeks after she put down the packs that she was holding.

"Anyway where are the others?"Daejii asked because it's been 5 minutes and the rest were still not here.

After a while the rest of the members were now arriving and started to cook their foods.

(Please Vote, comment and follow!)