𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟

Start from the beginning

"I'll always come back to you," He rasped, cupping my cheeks, "didn't I tell you that?"

I sighed, closing my eyes as I leaned into his touch. "I thought you were dead." I whispered as I opened my eyes.

"You really think that old fuck could kill me?" He grumbled, tilting his head.

"Who?" I furrowed my eyebrows in pure confusion.

"My fuckin' father." He leaned his head onto the pillows, sighing as he clenched and unclenched his fists.

Sensing his discomfort I decided to change the topic, "You look like shit." I smiled up at him.

He looked down at me, raising his eyebrows, "Thanks, I just got shot," He scoffed as he adjusted himself on the bed, "stop looking at me like that." He put a hand over my face, pushing it away.

I giggled, not even realising I was staring at him. I licked his hand which made him immediately move it away, "Disgusting," He grimaced, wiping his hand on my hoodie.

"You did it to me," I shrugged, leaning back against my seat. God I've missed his stupid face.

Groaning, he sat himself up on the bed with my help, "Get your ass here," He grumbled, patting the spot beside him.

"Xav you just got shot, I don't want to hurt yo-"

(play song)
"Please baby I've missed you," A small frown settled on his lips so I immediately caved in and sat myself next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him which made me melt into his embrace that I've missed so much.

"I've missed you too," I mumbled, running my fingers through his soft curls as he let out a content sigh. "so much." I laid a kiss on top of his head as he buried his face into my neck, tightening his grip around me.

"I wanna leave," He grumbled into my neck making me chuckle. "these fucking clothes are uncomfortable."

"You just got shot dumbass," I sat up slightly making him lift his head up a bit, "drink this, your voice sounds dry," I gave him a water bottle from the side as he scoffed. He took the bottle and gulped down the water making his adam's apple flex with each swallow before he threw the empty bottle to the side. 

His voice came out deeper but clearer, "Where is everyone?"

Before I could answer, the door busted open, which made us turn our heads, revealing Pietro and Valentina with toothy smiles on their faces. They both completely ignored the fact that I was on his bed. As they should.

"Xav!" Valentina  rushed over to his side, letting out a sigh of relief. Wincing, Xavier turned his body to her as Valentina smacked his shoulder lightly, "Fucker! Don't do that again." She glared at him before sitting on the chair next to him.

"Fuck sake man, you scared me," Pietro breathed out, running a hand through his white hair before sitting next to Valentina.

"You all worry too much," Xavier sighed, shaking head as he  reached  over to the beside table to grab his phone.

Knowing he's going to stress himself out with the mafia, I snatched his phone away which earned me a glared from him, "You mister," I pointed my finger towards him, glaring at him, "need to rest,"