BONUS CHAPTER

The both of you got up from the tree and packed everything away. As you walked down the trail to the car Eren's hand slid to the small of your back.

When you got in the car Eren gripped your thigh, his thumb rubbing back and forth on your leg. You could tell he was impatient by the way he drove fairly quick to get back to Armin's beach house. "What are the odds they're in the house?" You asked him.

"They're all last minute shopping for souvenirs, no one's there." He replied.

You pulled up into the driveway and Eren almost immediately hopped out, going to your side to open the door for you. "Somebody's feeling sex deprived." You said as you got out of the car, he rolled his eyes and walked with you to the door.

He opened the door and you both went up to the room you shared. After putting the bags down and turning on some music Eren walked over to where you were and began kissing you. Midway you broke the kiss and led Eren to the bed. "Sit." You told him. After he sat down you backed away from him. "You're going to sit there and watch me strip, but here's the catch you cant get up, touch me, or touch yourself."

"I don't like this game y/n. But I'll play along."

You smiled as he folded his arms and kept his eyes on your body. You slid your pants off first, throwing them to the side, next was your shirt. You crossed your arms and slowly pulled it over your head. Eren let out a heavy sigh and had began moving around, changing the way he was seated. "Don't want to give up yet?" He shook his head and became still.

You nodded your head okay. And turned around so your back and ass were facing him. You unclipped your bra and dropped it beside you, there was movement from the bed. You covered your chest with your arm and turned around to see Eren standing shirtless directly behind you. "I'm okay with losing."

His lips crashed onto yours as he brought you over to the bed. His hands explored all over your body, eventually finding your breast and fondling it. Eren sat you down beside him and took off his pants. He picked you up so your legs were wrapped around his torso, he slid your underwear to the side and teased around your pussy. He inserted two of his fingers inside of you, pumping them in and out with a consistent motion. Your fingers dug into his back.

"You're already so wet for me." He told you.

"Shut up."

Eren smiled at the noises you were making and went even faster as your heart raced and you squirmed in his arms. Your legs started to get tight around Eren's waist, he flipped you onto your back and towered over you, reopening your legs that had closed over his hand. You held onto his arms while your back arched and you came on Eren's fingers.

Heavy sighs escaped your mouth and your chest heaved up and down. Eren took off your underwear and planted kisses from your waistline down to your pussy. His fingers went into your crevices and he moved his tongue around your pussy. The hotness of his breath and the coolness of his hands were driving you crazy and he noticed this.

He pulled his fingers out of you and grabbed a condom off the dresser. "Can I?" You said yes as he took off his boxers and put the condom over his hard dick. He sat you up and planted kisses on your neck. "Turn around." You listened and he inserted his dick inside you. You whimpered at the length; Eren held your hips firmly underneath his palms and thrusted in and out of you, his pace quickened with each thrust.

You could hear him groaning and saying stuff to you under his breath which only turned you on even more. You couldn't keep your arms up any longer and dropped to your forearms. Eren slapped your ass making you moan into the covers.

He turned you around onto your back and your hands went to his hair, taking the ponytail holder out and letting his hair fall.

He took one of your legs and placed it on his shoulder, ramming in and out of you. He put his hand on your stomach making your brow furrow. "What are you doing?" You asked