"me too" he stretched out his lanky body in his chair.

i wanted to ask if he could hug me, and not let go. i really needed a ranboo hug, i hadn't had one in so long.

but i didn't want to ask for no reason. he'd think that i'm in love with him or something.

which i'm definitely not.

but apparently , my body speaks for me, because before i knew it, i was walking towards ranboo with my arms out.

why did i do this?

i have no fucking idea.

it wasn't really voluntary , my body kindof chose this for me.

i wrapped my arms around his lean body, and took a deep breath.

hugging ranboo had to be one of my favourite things ever.

almost indescribable.

before i knew it, tears were streaming out of my eyes.

why?

i don't even know the answer to that question.

i felt his hand stroke my hair gently as i cried into his hoodie.

i wanted to stop crying, i felt pathetic. i don't even know why i was crying. i wasn't even sad.

"thank you" i mumbled, squeezing him tighter.

"for what?" he asked, his breath fanning against my head.

"for not acting like i'm crazy" my voice broke as i explained.

"you don't need to thank me"

i pulled away from the hug, and just stood there awkwardly.

he gave me a kind smile , before walking over to his pc.

with just that facial expression, i felt a familiar warmth creep across my face.

shit.

i averted my eyes and stared at my shoes.

"i'm going to get a drink, you want one?" i blurted, breaking the silence.

"yeah, apple juice would be great"

"i'm so glad you're an apple juice lover , if you preferred orange juice, we couldn't be friends" i laughed, turning to walk out of the door.

time skip to the next morning

i yawned as i poured boiling water into my mug.

i'm literally going to have to run on coffee today. i barely got an hour of sleep last night.

good job i was skipping college today.

i stirred my hot drink with a spoon, before making my way back up to ranboos bedroom.

i pushed open his door to see that he was now awake.

that's new.

ranboo usually sleeps for another like 3 hours.

"morning, you're up early" i groaned, taking a sip of my drink.

"athena, it's 11 o clock" he replied, looking up at me from the bed.

"yeah, you usually wake up at like 2pm"

he just responded with a quiet 'ugh'

ranboo was not a morning person.

at all.

he's literally like the most moody person in the morning ever.

i placed my mug down on his desk, and slumped down into his unicorn chair.

"have you seen the groupchat?" ranboo asked me, as he scrolled through his phone.

"no? what groupchat?" i inquired, pulling my own phone out of my pocket.

i looked over a couple notifications before spotting one that stood out.

*dream has added you to a groupchat*

"oh!" i picked my mug back up and took another sip.

the chat was named 'meetup i guess😐' and there was a shit ton of members.

like,

a lot.

members

ranboo
me
niki
puffy
sapnap
dream
george
bbh
tubbo
tommy
sam
wilbur
billzo
aimsey
jack manifold
karl
quackity

i looked through the messages that had already been said.

dream:
okay so uh

dream:
i've already checked that yall are good for the flight / meet on 2nd of september, a couple days from now, and you all are so that's good

dream:
okay for everyone who's already in the uk, you don't have to read this bit

dream:
so everyone in the us, get a taxi down to this californian hotel, *hotel name* on the 1st of september, that way we can all drive down to the airport together

dream:
well everybody except for me, alex, and sam, will get a taxi, we will all drive down in our cars.

dream:
i've already booked the hotel for us, i'll discuss who's sharing rooms when we get there or whateva

dream:
then in the morning, we will drive down to the airport in mine sam and alex's car okay, so,

car one, my car: me, sapnap, athena, ranboo

car two, sams car: puffy, sam, bad .

car three, alex's car: alex and karl.

sapnap:
LETS GO IM WITH ATHENA

athena:
only just saw this, but yeah! neat!

dream:
and then when we get to the mansion , everyone who already is in the uk should be arriving there. hopefully

ranboo:
mansion? 😟

athena:
we're living good ✊

(also they're gonna do streaming in the uk and they're pcs and stuff get there , idk how just pretend like they got transported there or something idk)

i smiled at my phone, happiness bubbling inside of me as i scrolled through all the messages again.

i'm going to have the best 4 months of my life.

1298 words

hi lol i hate this chapter xx

eat n drink ily :)