He couldnt be... no

When I regained myself I was terribly foggy, my mind felt clouded and my senses dulled. I looked up in a dizzy haze in an attempt to regain myself and possibly find out where I could be. I could see steel bars in front of me, wait, bars? The floor below me was cold and the walls seemed dusty and neglected, I could see feint red stains on the floor, please tell me they weren't what I thought they were.
"Ah, so you're awake." A familiar dark voice cooed, "I was beginning to think you wouldn't wake up."
I desperately grasped at the bars, the cold metal chilling my hands.
"Please, let me go... please." My voice was raspy and tired, I could feel exhaustion tugging at me like phantom hands.
"And why, my dear." He walked closer to the bars and knelt down in front of me almost mockingly, "Would I do that?" He tapped the tip of my nose with a smirk and what was almost a dark laugh.
It was the stranger.
The same kind stranger who had helped me in the snow.
But why? This doesn't make sense.
"Oh I can practically see the cogs in your head turning. You must be so confused, poor thing."
I gritted my teeth and attempted to break the bars which only resorted in a throaty laugh and another condensing grin.
"You have to let me out, right now."
"You might have a point. There may be something you can help me with, if you'd be willing to that is." He bent down ever closer to the bars, the dim light illuminating rugged, handsome features.
"Anything, anything just let me out." I rasped, the words barely a whisper on my lips.
"You shouldn't agree to things before you learn the terms, that's simply stupid." There was a slightly bite in his voice, almost disappointment, perhaps he expected better of me.
"What are the terms?" I started, my voice weak and feeble.
"Simply to be mine, to assist me in all I do. A companion of sorts."
"So... like a dog? Can't you buy one of those then?"
"Let's just say... I already have one." He extended a hand through the bars, "Do we have a deal?"
"Y-you're not giving me much of a choice." I took his hand shivering both from the temperature and my own nerves. God save me if I get out alive.
He let me out of the cell rather swiftly and took my hand in his, he had a firm grip and ever so cold hands. Almost like there was an inner chill beneath him, some sort of troubled past. Perhaps like my own?
"You seem tired," he noticed after a moment of observing my sluggish movements and slowed reactions.
"I am, if it's alright could you show me to my room?" I yawned, stretching myself out with my free hand. I felt a bone or two crackle as I did and my eyes felt heavier.
"There's a problem with that." He began side eyeing me as we began to walk down a dishevelled hallway, "There's only one bedroom in this entire establishment."
"O-o-oh." I began, the word seemingly caught in my throat. "One bed the, huh."
"Fortunately so."
"Shouldn't you mean, 'unfortunately'."
"I'm aware of what I said, anybody would be privileged to sleep beside such a beauty as you. Whether they be a bitch, a bro or a non-binary hoe."
Wow, progressive and cute. That's certainly a plus, isn't it? Perhaps this won't be so bad.
Maybe I can adapt, live this new life.
Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as I thought.

Before too much longer we found ourselves in an immaculately decorated bedroom, flowers in expensive seeming vases lined upon a fireplace. Plush, cream carpet beneath my feet with a complimentary wallpaper, extravagant paintings were hung on the wall seemingly depicting the story of Adam and Eve. How quaint.
"Still too cold for you? Poor thing you should've said." He began, placing a stack of fluffy blankets in my arms before going to light the fireplace.
"You're awfully nice for a kidnapper."
"Ah I wouldn't call myself a kidnapper, more an admirer, I've known you for awhile even if you haven't known me."
An admirer? Of me? But I'm so freakishly quirky and shy, I haven't a good thing about me appearance wise. It was slightly comforting to know that someone had been looking after me, even if I hadn't quite noticed.
"Care to elaborate?" I took a seat on the bed before eventually laying flat against it, I felt my body begin to be enclosed by soft, velvety sheets.
"Well my dear," he began, taking a seat beside me, "You're special, you always have been. You're gorgeous, I'm in love with the shape of you. Now tonight, you're in my room and my bedsheets may smell like you." He promptly fell on his back beside me and rolled onto his side to look at me, blue hair ruffled against the sheets.
"Again, I ask." I began, "what's your name?"
I felt an arm around my back, pulling me closer, before I truly knew what was happening his face was inches from mine,
"Adam." The words were barely a whisper against my lips.
And he kissed me.

Authors note; Omg guys I'm sorry I can't finish this fanfic, O////O my plane is crashing directly into the Pacific Ocean, I thought I'd let you all know UwU, sorry for the inconvenience!!