I was busy checking him out when he snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Done checking me out?" he asked with that signature smirk of his.

I cleared my throat and looked away. So guys today has been announced as the most embarrassing day from me, note it down all of you. I mentally thought.

"Let's have breakfast." i said while stammering and he sat on his chair.

"You know i don't take tax from anyone to check me out, specially not from my wife." he said with a smirk and i just wanted the mother earth to swallow me. 

"I wasn't." i replied and a child can say that i was lying.

"Oh really, i guess then you must be sleeping with open eyes and in standing position that you didn't heard me until i snapped my hand in front of you." he said sarcastically and i mentally groaned at myself, couldn't this day be more worse.

"I am running late for college i am going bye." i said and was about to ran off but he came in front of me and i frowned.

"Don't skip your breakfast." he said now in a serious tone and it held finality so it left no point of argument. I nodded and sat down on chair. After that we had our breakfast with him teasing me and me wanting just to hide in the corner of the world where he can't find me.

Then we left for our works.

Siddharth pov:

I reached my office and directly went into my cabin. I had few important meetings today, so i was just going through the files of those projects when someone barged into my cabin and i don't need to look upward to see who is this, because only some people has this audacity.

"What do you want Deep?" i asked not looking up.

"Well hello you too." he said in a sarcastic tone.

"I am busy today so just tell me why are you here?" i asked and heard him groan.

"See Bhai he always do this." he whined and i looked upwards to see Dada standing there.

"Hey Dada you came too! How are you and Mom?" i asked getting up and went to hug him.

He hugged me back

"We are fine but don't you miss us that you never came home after your marriage. Oh how can you? I forgot, must be busy with Avneetayy, haina?" he asked in a teasing tone and i groaned.

"Bhai not you too, this stupid also teases me whenever he comes, now don't start you too." i said in annoyance and they both burst out laughing. Suddenly a memory crossed my mind and i smirked internally.

"Btw bhai a week ago i saw Vaishu di going somewhere with a boy but i couldn't see his face. They both were dressed like they were going to date so i followed them to check on her for her security, That boy took her to a beautiful beach and proposed her and guess what she accepted and i also got to see the face of the boy, must say di's choice is worse, she chose a donkey for her. After that they both kissed each other and you know i recorded all of it, do you want to see?" i asked while smirking and all the colour drained off from his face.

"You knew and you recorded it too?" he asked in a scared tone and i nodded while smirking.

"What's happening here, will someone tell me?" Deep said in an annoyed tone.

"Ask from him." i said gesturing him towards bhai.

"What happened Bhai?" he asked

"Nothing happened Deep, he is saying shits."  dada replied while stammering.