: 15 :

==+==+==+==

They didn't know, but she called Luca before they left the building. Even if Luca didn't pick up, she would've been sent straight to voicemail, which would be even better since their whole conversation would've been recorded. 

"Grab her phone," Carlo ordered. 

One of his men proceeded to go through her purse till he found her phone. "She called someone," he announced. 

Stella didn't even know Carlo could look angrier than he did. "Stella, I try, and I try to give you a chance to love me, but you always end up choosing that bitch. I don't understand, I've been so good to you." 

He grabbed the phone out of that man's hands and threw it onto the ground, breaking it. Stella almost wanted to scream. She was so tired of replacing her phone, and she once again has to replace it when she gets out of this situation. 

"Carlo, it doesn't matter how well you treat me because I will never choose you. Luca could abuse me, throw me to the side while he fucks other whores, it wouldn't matter because it will always be him. Always." She turned her face towards Scarlett, titled her head, and smiled, "You would understand wouldn't you, Scarlett?" 

To be honest, she was only saying this to mess with Carlo, to make him angry. If Luca ever treated her that way, she'd shoot him between the eyes. No hesitation would be needed. 

A guy started to tie her arms together, and it wouldn't make sense for her to not put up a fight, so she did just that. 

Elbowing the guy in the face, she caught her balance and took out her knife, aiming it at Carlo. She knew they have syringes full of drugs. They didn't hide it very well. 

One thing is for sure though, Stella wanted to see a wound on Carlo's face when she wakes up. 

A sharp pain hit her neck, and she grinned because the last thing she heard was Carlo screaming. 

++++++++++

10 minutes ago

"Ryder, have you seen my phone?" Luca asked while going through the piles of paper on his desk. He knew he should've cleaned up weeks ago. 

"No, I don't think so."

"Call it for me, would you?"

Ryder shrugged, "Yeah, sure." He dialled the number and then they stood waiting. 

"Luca, my number didn't go through."

"I found it though," Luca said raising his phone. He directed his attention to who was calling. 

"Mon agne." 

No answer.

"Angel?..."

He covered the mic of the phone, "Ryder, track her phone right now."

"Stella, talk to me..." Luca said as he ran to the computer room. Plugging in the phone, connecting it to a computer, he started recording the conversation. 

He tried calling out for her again, "Stella?!!"

And still, no response. That was until muffled sounds started to come through the phone, and Luca recognized immediately who the voice belonged to. He felt angry and betrayed. He had repeatedly told Stella that she would no longer have to do things on her own. He told her that he would be there for her, but here she was, getting herself in danger. She was told that her battles became his, but she still wouldn't accept that. 

"Ryder, did you get a location yet? I did, but it's gone now. They broke her phone."

"That's fine, track the ring then." He was frustrated, scared, everything in between.