I was too distracted to care.

___________________

Can you send nudes?

Please

Are you Googling

The definition of nudes

Leroy Jeremy Cox

This is a warning from the authorities never to engage in such audacious requests for criminal activity and to please for the sake of everyone's sanity, exercise some restraint. It is ten in the morning and the day has just barely started. I do not wish to spend the rest of it on life support. In addition, should you ever decide to bring up requests of similar nature in the near future, I shall personally ensure the equivalent number of years be added to your sentence.

Good day.

Also, you wasted two minutes of my time on Google. I suggest you take responsibility.

OK

I'll send nudes

ALKSDJALFJKH

That is not a solution!

;)

How was the meeting

Ah

Speaking of which

_________________

I could feel the amusement on my lips disappearing in the next couple of texts, turning into something bitter on the tongue at the mention of his name. Recognizing Chicken over low-quality laptop video cam footage isn't exactly what I was expecting but he surprised me even further by remembering that dress shirt he got me a couple of years back for formal occasions. The fact that he'd practically cornered Vanilla into either lying or admitting something private in front of an audience didn't sit well with me either but. Wasn't gonna involve myself in his shit again unless he crossed the line.

Texting back a word of warning and a quick heads up on the kind of fuckery Siegfried was capable of, I made a mental note to ask around about his recent activity in the culinary world. Mostly ex-kitchen crew from when I used to do the mise at his restaurant. Entertainment and entertaining were the fuel to his fire and sad to say, I'd felt the brunt of this explosive obsession.

Stuff like that should stay away from quiet snow.

"Cox, could you help me out on that report when we get back?" "Adding it to your tab." "What's it now?" "Seven." "What the fuck it was five last week." "Reports are double." "Yeah 'cuz you hate words." He flipped me off and I did the same, unbuckling my seat belt as Zales pulled into the engine bay.

A third of us joined in on standard drills while the rest headed in to the commons for lunch prep. I was on my way to the administrative office where the computers were when my phone buzzed. And buzzed again.