Ghost of you part 2

Slight trigger warning!! Mention of drunk driving!

If I can dream long enough
You'd tell me I'd be just fine
I'll be just fine.

"Drew don't you dare." Y/N screamed kicking her legs.
"Don't what? Drop you in the water?" I laughed as I walked deeper into the ocean with her over my shoulder. "Drew please." She pleaded. "Tell me you love me!" I said stopping waist deep. "I love you, I love you so much Drew." As she kissed my back. "But I swear to god if you drop me or fart you are dead." She added. Her laughter filling my ears. "I'm so sorry baby but I have a feeling something bad is about to happen." I laughed even harder. "Drewww" y/n yelled as I dropped her into the water. Resurfacing y/n ran towards me. "Come here give me a hug." She said "hell no the water is freezing."
"Yeah and you just dropped me into it. So come here give me a hug!"
I started running back to the beach to our towels. Laying down on mine. But as soon as I was on it y/n laid down on top of me.  "Tell me you love me." She said hugging me. Her wet hair spread over my chest. "I love you forever and always." I said kissing the top of her head. "You will be just fine." Y/n said looking up at me. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Even without out be by your side. You will be ok." Y/N slowly fading. "No, no baby where are you going?" Trying to hold onto her. But it was no luck. "I'll always love you Drew." Only hearing her voice now. Crying I got up looking for her. "No y/n don't leave me."

I woke up in a cold sweat. Balling me eyes out and grabbing her pillow I moved to her side of the bed. Something I had yet to do in these last 7 months. I continued to cry in our bed. "Why, why did you have to leave so soon?" My voice muffled by her pillow. "I, I was going to propose to you, I was going to marry you, start a family with you." I was now yelling as I cried even harder. "The fucken jack ass had to take you away. He fucken drove drunk at 8am. Who the fuck dose that?" Running my hand threw my hair. I got up grabbing my keys off the dresser as well as my phone. I walked out of my apartment and down the road to the beach. It was currently 5:45am. It was just me and the sounds of the waves crashing into the sand. I started playing Happiest Year on my phone. I curled my knees up to my chest as I looked out over the water. Listening to the song. Remembering all the nights me and y/n would come here and watch the waves. Talking about our past, our future, everything and anything that came to mind. This was the spot I was going to ask her to marry me. I had it all planned for the weekend coming up.

Walking into the water I was still fully dressed. I just yelled. So many emotions over flowed me. I was broken. I was so angry. "WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HER? SHE HAD SO MUCH LIFE TO LIVE!! SHE WASNT READY TO LEAVE. I wasn't ready for her to leave."

Finally getting back to my apartment around 7am I was exhausted. My hair was a mess and my clothes where wet and had sand all over them. Changing into sweats I climbed back into bed. Her side of the bed. Staring at the picture she had of us together on her night stand. I don't know what time I feel asleep.