!Update!

Hey guys sorry for the extra long break I'm slowly starting to write again and I have a new book that I'm starting!
It's a Rafe and Y/N love story.

"Whispers of resistance: love amidst the storm"

Overview

In the heart-wrenching depths of human emotion, where joy intertwines with sorrow and love dances with despair, there existed a tale of two souls named Rafe and YN

In the heart-wrenching depths of human emotion, where joy intertwines with sorrow and love dances with despair, there existed a tale of two souls named Rafe and YN. Their journey was a melancholic melody, filled with bittersweet notes that resonated through their lives.

Rafe, a man burdened by the weight of his past and current decisions, carried scars unseen by the naked eye. His heart had once known the boundless joy of love, but fate had cruelly snatched it away, leaving behind an emptiness that consumed his every breath. With each passing day, Rafe struggled to find solace, his existence clinging to the frayed threads of his family that haunted his sleepless nights.

YN, a woman who possessed a heart that overflowed with compassion and warmth. Her tender spirit had always been a beacon of hope, a radiant light amidst the darkest storms of her family life. YN had endured her own tribulations, yet her resilience blossomed like a fragile flower in a desolate garden.

Fate, wove the strands of their lives together in an intricately delicate tapestry. As Rafe and YN's paths converged, an undeniable connection sparked, igniting a flame of possibility in their souls. Though both carried the scars of their past, they found solace in each other's presence, a refuge where pain could be shared and burdens lessened.

Circumstances beyond their control created chasms between them, testing the limits of their devotion. Distance, misunderstandings, and the relentless march of time became formidable adversaries, fueling aching hearts.

Through tearful nights and whispered promises, Rafe and YN discovered the depth of their love, an ethereal bond that defied the confines of reason. Their hearts yearned for an everlasting connection, yet the cosmos conspired to challenge their resolve at every turn.
As their story unfolds, it is a tale of heartbreak and longing, of two souls tethered by an unbreakable thread, yet forever held apart.