18.

Ye lo or ek update💙

Dua karo ek ek kar k jaldi jaldi books khatam kar saaku! Warna paata nahi konsa part kidhar de dungi...jhalli hu mai :))

And yaa, love you people❤️

.

Sana got up in the next morning with immense headache!

When she got up, she again remembered everything!

Every painful thing, specially her sidharth is going to marry someone!

This thought again broke her poor Heart.

She cried at her fate!

Her bad luck, her first love is going to stay incomplete...

.
.

Sid got up from bed. His mom's statement and the dream he saw last night made his brain numb!

He wasn’t able to understand what was the meaning of his mom's statement and why he saw Such a dream?

And who was the girl of the dream? Indeed the girl was beautiful but does he know him?

Was her name naaz? Why he called this name so loudly last night? 

Does he have any type of connection with the name naaz and the girl of his dream?

.

His phone rang and his thoughts were disturbed!

He saw tina was calling him!

He picked up the call and said...

Sid: u need anything? 

Tina: yes babe! I am missing you. Come to meet me.

Sid: I am busy!

Tina: Why are u talking like this darling? U were never like this before! Don't u like me now sidu?

.

Sid took a deep breath and said...

Sid: nothing like that Tina! I am just busy with work!

Tina: come on yaar! We need to spend time before marriage...

Sid: Okay we will do that after some days! Please tina try to understand. I have to go to Punjab today.

Tina: Why?

Sid: I need to visit a hospital there!

Tina : oh ok.

Sid: umm if u want, u can come with me in punjab! Then we will be able to spend time together, right?

Tina rolled her eyes and said...

Tina : no way sid! Punjab!! It's not my standard!  Agar tum dubai ya canada jaise countries mein jaate, toh mai jaroor jaati... But not punjab!

Sid : ok then. Bye.

.

Sid cut the call and closed his eyes!

Though he says that he likes tina and going to marry her, but honestly he never felt any kind of love for her!

Tina wants to kiss or hug sid but sid can't do so!

When tina comes to kiss his lips, he stops her and then say...

Sid: I hate lip kisses!

Tina glares him which he ignores!

His behaviour is shocking for himself also!