TESSA

The doctor brings Auden back from the restroom as soon as Hardin woke up.  I felt relived that both of babies are safe and still with me an emery.  

"Hey dad." Emery cries, hugging into her fathers arm. 

Auden just smiles at his father, getting back into his bed. I feel tears running through my cheeks. "I missed you and i am so sorry for everything." I say, knowing that Hardin and Auden would not have been in this car crash if it was not for me. I caused a fight between me and Hardin and he left the house angrily. Since it was turning three o'clock i guess Hardin thought he might as well pick Auden up, otherwise he would have walked it back home like he usually does. 

"It is fine Tess, we sorted everything out just before the crash." He says, recalling when i called him to apologise.

"So... mum are you going to tell dad then?" Em says, hinting i should tell him what the police told me.

"Tell me what?" Hardin says, frowning his eyebrows at me and emery.

"Well the police said that after investigating the car it seemed liked the driver who crashed into you, did it on purpose." I reveal to him, Auden's eyes goes big where as his dad just close his eyes, rubbing his temple with his index finger and thumb. "But lets not worry, because the police did not confirm on this and plus who is going to purposely crash  our car? We do not have any problems with anyone for them to do this as revenge."

"That is true." Hardin comments, "Unless you two have been up to no good." He directs this statement to emery and auden.

"No dad, i swear i have not done anything dodgy and i do not think i ever will especially being pregnant." Em explains.

"Hmm, i forgot you were pregnant." Hardin says, clearly still not being pleased that some kid got his daughter pregnant. "But what about you Auden?"

"What about me?" Auden gulps.

"Are you in a dodgy business that you think we should know?" I question him.

"No mum." Auden replies back. "I have been to busy studying and lets be realistic.. do i look like the kid to get us in trouble?"

"You might not look like the person to get us in danger but you sure can be a perfect hidden disguise." Emery says. 

"Your sister is right Aud, if you need to tell us something that you think can help us get out of this mess then you need to say it right now." I tell him, because this isnt a joke. "If we find out you are lying then your going to disowned."

"Your mums joking about the disowning part--" 

"--No im not." i cut of Hardin, this is a serious matter.

Hardin just rolls his before continuing his speech. "Son, this is not a game, you need to tell us the truth."

"Why the fuck do you guys keep interrogating me?" Auden swears. "You guys are not interrogating Emery just because she is pregnant... newsflash girls who are pregnant can still be doing dodgy shit and no offense dad but your path is not the one i want to follow. And mum, you were meant to be on my side and always  believe what i say instead your threatening me about being kicked out of the house? That is some messed up shit." Auden sighs after his rant.

"Young man, did you just swear at us?" I question him, feeling blood rushed to ears, it feel like hot flame is coming out. 

"Wow mum, that is all you care about... if i swore or not?" Auden says, "If you heard me then you would know i swore." 

"I do not like this attitude of yours, you need to reflect on what you just said to me and your father and your sister." I say, whilst he turns around making sure we do not see his face. I drag the curtain that is in between Hardin and Auden's beds, this divides the room which will separated both of them. 

"Come one Emery, lets go. Just give your father a goodbye hug." I say whilst giving Hardin a kiss on the cheek. 

Emery does  what i say but she also goes around and hugs her younger brother a good bye. 

With that me and Emery leave the hospital, with both son and father  silent in the same room. Auden just made my blood pressure go high and quite frankly i am not a fan of people who disrespect me in general but let alone my own kid..  that makes it worse. Because it just reflects that i didn't discipline them enough.

As we were leaving, the police from earlier on came up to me to speak privately and revealed something that i wish was not true, something i felt like we all knew deep inside.

Do i go back and tell Hardin and Auden or do i leave this to myself? Is the question that kept circling in my head. I end up leaving this to myself, because i do not want Hardin to be in stress.. or Auden but what is he going to do that will help us?

"What did the police say to you?" Emery questions as i got into the car. 

Taking a deep breath i begin to say what he said, word for word. "He told me that..."

A/N:

ANDDDD WITH THAT, THE CHAPTER HAS CAME TO AN END!! 

yes i have decided to keep this book up after i read all of your reasons to keep this book1 you guys are amazing and i love you guys!!

Also this short chapter.. nearly took me and hour wtffff????!!!!!