Once the scientists finished the prototype and all, it will immediately send to the army.

(A/n:Yeah i just decided to use this and not my own art lol)

Solitas, Atlas
06/16/2XXX
9:35am

The sound of roaring engine echoed through the winter wasteland, war machines from IFV's- tank can be seen advancing through the snow.

Russian soldiers were equipped with good quality winter outfit and their standard assault rifles, ak-47.

From above, a flight of russian su-30 flew through the sky. The lead pilot radiod the command vehicle and spoke. "This is lion 1 actual, were approaching the enemy stronghold. We'll commence an attack run,over."

"Copy that! Leave some for us comrade!"the major general said jokingly through his comms, the pilot chuckled back. "Alright comrade."

Four aircraft then accelerate itself towards the stronghold and once there. jet fighters dived down directly at the stronghold locking on their respective targets. they unleash a barrage mixture of KH-35E guided air-to-surface missile and s-8 unguided missile.

The ground shook violently as the white fang stronghold were being bombarded by jet aircraft, rockets from above successfully hit their target making many explosion from below. The white fang sustained heavy casualties loosing 1,210 white fang, only remaining 490 white fang members.

Goons opened fire at the flying aircraft, but due to the distance between the jet and the goons. their bullet's couldn't reach the aircraft as they flown off.

"There coming!"

From the distance, t-90 tanks rolled up the snowy hill. It's main cannon aimed at the goons and fired a canister round. Small iron balls flew to the hostile goons with incredible speed, it successfully hit most of the goons now reducing to 430. As tank fired it's co-axial. Armored vehicles arrived dismounting russian infantry to the ground.

White fang goons began to scramble for cover and open fire, few lucky hits manage to wounded several russian infantrymen but not very severe.

War machines continued to suppressed the goons while their comrades were dragged to cover and be tended by medics

2 white fang paladin showed up, one of them fired it's energy cannon at a russian btr-90 and exploded in a instant killing the crewmen.

As white fang have now an armored support, their morale boost and began pop up and  opened fire at the russians who also return fire.

The tank turret move towards one of the paladin firing APDS, the shell hit the front area of the mech making it to stumble backwards yet it didn't fall over.

Russian soldier scattered by with two soldiers each in order not risking to get blown off by paladin's attack.

The rpg team pops up, firing the rpg-7 from their shoulders. The rocket slams the 2nd paladin's cockpit, unfortunately it didn't kill the pilot.

The 2nd mecha was about release a rocket pod barrage but only to be attack by a autocannon of a Bmp-2. It lifted it's arms covering the cockpit from the continously shelling. It's side was hit by another rpg round making the faunas pilot pissed off.

4 atgm rocket slams in different area of the bipedal war machine, one rocket successfully ripped off it's arm making it easy for them to destroy the cockpit.

Now the bmp began to unleash continously barrage of shells at the cockpit, soon enough. The mecha blown into pieces.

The last paladin mech can seen running at the tank, it held the tank tracks and tumble them to sideways, kicking nearby armored vehicle.

"Shoot shoot!" Another atgm round fired from the IFV and a barrage of cannon fire, keeping the mecha distracted.

The rest of the infantry continued to move forward, slaughtering every goons on their way.

Two rpg rounds slam at the power system on it's back, it began to spark rapidly before it exploded alongside with the pilot.

White fang were shock by their 2 armored mecha were taken down, they all retreated while firing their dust weapons.

Armored vehicles and infantry chased after them, firing their rifles and cannon at the retreating terrorist.

Sound of grunt and moans came from the white fang personnel as they were gunned down by the russian.

The remaining survivors quickly hid from sandbags and buildings, they return fire at the approaching russian killing few of them. One of them toss a grenade at their position and exploded, killing several faunas.

Btr-80 moved in, their auto-cannon fired at the defensive position pinning them down.

"W-what should we do?!" A white fang grunt questioned to his higher up.

The higher ranking grunt clicked their tongue, they blindly sprayed their dust rifle at the russians while being pinned down by a armored vehicle.

"This is the last stand, we'll destroy the humans here right here and right now!"

And with that many faunas stood up from their cover spraying their dust rifle at the russian, bullets uselessly bounced off the armored vehicle. A faint woosh was heard, a giant gunship appeared which shock the white fang.

The russian mi-24 unleash a barrage of missile and machine gun fire, explosion erupt on the faunas position. They didn't have time to scream in agony due to tuem being quickly silence by the russian helicopter.

Once the helicopter decimated the remaining survivors, the russians cheered in victory after the fight was over,  both charred and fresh grunt corpse was thrown into a mass graveyard, the major general watches his men carrying their comrade's corpses and placed into a body bag, ready to he taken to their homeland to he buried .

(A/n: ehhhh, im running out of ideas again after two successful capture of white fang stronghold.

My first idea would be for drones manage to find some bases, cinder and her team to attempt negotiate them, a massive aerial grimm invasion.

Just give me suggestion for future chapter.)