VI

WILLIAM.P.O.V.

We hurried back to the house so Robert wouldn't leave before we arrived.

ME: "I'm the only one going. You stay in front of the house. He'll panic if he sees you."

NIKITA: "Sure, just don't get knife in your hand again."

ME: "I'll do my best."

I ran into the house.

ME: "Robert!"

I went straight to the kitchen, because I always find him there. That's how it was now. He rummaged in the fridge and watched what to eat.

ME: "I finally found you."

ROBERT: "Is there anything to eat?"

ME: "Right now,no."

ROBERT: "Go and buy me something to eat."

ME: "No problem, but I want to talk to you about something first."

He took a bottle with a little alcohol in it which deadline must have passed.

ROBERT: "Dude, I have no money. What do you want from me? To surrender and be killed?"

ME: "So it's okay if they kill me,instead of you?"

ROBERT: "They won't kill you."

ME: "They beat me!"

ROBERT: "I'm sorry, okay?"

ME: "You have to work it out with them. They told me I had two days to find you, otherwise I'm dead."

ROBERT: "Who fuck them."

ME: "Damn it, be responsible for your actions at least once! I'll help you! We'll come up with something! Just don't leave me alone!"

ROBERT: "You can't help me! Watch that tone, William! You can't talk to me like that."

ME: "Fuck you, Robert!"

ROBERT: "Can you buy me some food now?"

ME: "No. I can't. I need to talk to you about something else."

ROBERT: "What the hell now?"

ME: "Why did you give Mom the pills? She's in the hospital. They barely saved her."

ROBERT: "Just let the woman die. What's wrong with you?"

I grabbed his shirt and started yelling.

ME: "That's our mother,you fool! Keep the drugs to yourself! Don't give her pills! She'll go to a psychiatrist to help her! She doesn't need your shit! Try something like that again and I'll make sure you regret it! I'll fucking kill you Robert! "

ROBERT: "You're going to kill me? Come on, look at you! Little idiot! Who taught you to talk to me like that?"

He hit me in the face and pushed me against the wall. I ran towards him and hit him under the eye. We started wrestling and fighting as long as we had the strength. I will not let him ruin the lives of both us,me and my mother.

ROBERT: "Fucking shit! Hold this!"

At that moment, he threw the bottle towards me and cut me near the eye. Shit. I missed a millimeter to lose my eye. The bottle broke and made wounds all over my face.

He took a larger piece of glass that had fallen and wanted to stab me with it.

ROBERT: "You're dead man..."

ME: "No, William...You're already dead. Just look at yourself."

He walked towards me with that glass, but I grabbed his hand. He nailed me to the wall and the sharp glass touched my neck. I could feel my blood slowly coming out, but I held his hand so as not to kill me.

At that moment, someone ran in the room and Robert jerked.

ROBERT:"Shit!"

Before Nikita grabbed him, he pulled me towards him and stood behind me. I felt the glass under my neck again, tightening more and more against my skin.

ROBERT: "Take a step closer and I'll kill him."

NIKITA: "I'll kill you before you have a chance to pull that glass."

ROBERT: "You're not the only one with a gun."

He pulled the gun out of his pants and now it was under my neck too.

ROBERT: "If you let me go, I won't kill him."

NIKITA: "You certainly won't kill him. He's your brother."

ROBERT: "Do you really mean that? Just look at his face."

I felt pain, blood and tingling all over my face. I must look like a freak.

ROBERT: "William, walk slowly to the door."

I looked at Nikita and tried to read from his face what to do.

NIKITA: "Listen to him."