CHAPTER ~ 32

Here's the next chapter.
I'm really sorry for not updating for this whole while.. I'm sorry.. My brain isn't working at all. And there's a lot going inside my mind too .. That's why I can't think anything 🥺.. I'm sorry 🥺😢

And THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHH.. FOR 209 FOLLOWERS.. I seriously didn't expect even 10 + followers and here there are more than 200 follower. Thank you so so so much for the follow 🥺😍🥰❤❤
Please do vote and comment.

Shehnaaz tried her best to convince him. But he seemed alot angry. She didn't knew that her one thing can hurt him so much. But what she said she knew that  was right. Her parents her brother can never insult someone who came as a guest to there house. Yes , Aafan hitted Sidharth. But he did out of anger. But she knew if her mother had seen aafan hitting sidharth then she must had stopped aafan. Because she never want to treat anyone badly.

But what Akira said today. It irked Sidharth more. As he had experience it so he thought that maybe his mother is telling the truth. He also wasn't wrong at his place.

Bug where did Shehnaaz go wrong. Did she do anything which was wrong? Or did she behaved badly with his mother? Non of these. Then why is he behaving like that with her.

It was almost 1 in the night. Sidharth regretted his behavior towards Shehnaaz. He knew that he did wrong with her. But what could he do? He couldn't see his mother sad. But still he shouldn't had behaves badly with Shehnaaz.

Reaching towards their room he took a deep breath thinking of the ways to console his wife. He entered and saw no one inside the room . After check the washroom he went out of the room as he didn't find her there too. After searching her throughout the house. He sighed remembering that he didn't checked the balcony of the room.

Reaching there he found her sitting of the hanging swing chair. And her face looked gloomy . He felt guilt striking him as soon as he saw the tears in her eyes. Slowly moving towards her. He stood beside.

" Shehnaaz..! " He called her softly. But she didn't heard. She seemed lost in hed thoughts.

" Baby..! " He nudged her. She looked at him bewildered as he did that all of a sudden..

" Hmm! "

" I'm sorry.. ! " He said not knowing what to say ahead.

" Hmm! " She hummed again. He looked at her who was looking out. Picking her up he in his arms he sat of the swing taking her in his arms .

" Sidharth.. Chorein mujhe..! " She said struggling out of his hold.

" Maaf krde na jaan.. Gussa aa gya tha mujhe.. Janti hai na? Meri aadat hai yun gussa karna.. I'm really sorry for what all I said. ! " He said making the most guilty face ever. She didn't said any thing but didn't moved either. They both were at peace. That however much they fight. They'll end up like this. In each other's arms.

" Sidharth! " She broke the silence..

" Hmm!? "

" Do you trust me?! " Shehnaaz asked ik daze. He looked at her frowning as why is she asking such question.

" Obviously.. Jahan pyaar ho wahan trust toh hota hi haina meri jaan..! " He said caressing her hair and pressing a kiss on the side of her head which made her feel blessed. But again her mind roamed around Akira's words. Did her family really behaved like that with her?

" Ek baat puchun?! " She asked looking up from his chest. He kissed her cheeks as she looked too adorable to him.

" Haan. Zarur..! " He smile looking at her face  ..