"Yeah." I said standing up and turning of the T.V. Ed grabbed my bag and let me hang on to his arm as we went to the car.

He slid me in the passenger seat and thew my bag in the trunk of the car. I remembered he had that thing where I can plug up my phone. So, I did that as he cranked up the car. I hit shuffle and Little Bird came on. I smiled and left it. He rolled his eyes and sung along.

"Um.. I took your advice... I'm go in to rehab." I said as the song ended and Don't Stop Believin' by Journey came on.

"Really?" He said turning his head a bit to look at me. He had a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'm gonna call the place when I get home to get info." I said looking at my feet. He nudged my shoulder with his.

"I'm proud! Why don't we do something special in honor? Like... Get some Legos?" He said. I laughed and nodded.

"Great choice Mr.Millionare." I laughed. He chuckled as we pulled up to my apartment and Riot! by Cher Lloyd came on.

"I'll get your bags." He said cutting the car off and getting out. I grabbed my phone and pulled myself out.

Mr.Walker, the manager, came and took the bags for Ed so he could help me get to my apartment.

Ed held me up straight on the elevator while I thanked Mr.Walker. The elevator started, and I tapped Ed shoulder and said 'they say I'm up and coming like I'm-'

He laughed and shook his head as the elevator dinged. Mr.Walker put my bags down then said he was glad I was ok when I unlocked the door.

I waved as Ed helped me to the couch. I fell down and he followed.

"So... How bout them Legos?" He asked looking around. I laughed.

"How bout later? I need some rest now." I said. He nodded and stood up.

"I'll let you sleep. Talk to you later." He said hugging me. I hugged back and said bye. He wave and went out the door.

I laid on the couch staring at the fan. I guess I fell asleep.

Ed's P.O.V

I pulled in to my house and took out my bags. I took them to the laundry room while humming that The CaB song Alyssa showed me. It's a catchy song.

I unzipped one of my bags and saw multiple bras. I don't think this is my bag.

I picked up my phone and called Alyssa.

"Hello?" She said. She sounded like she just woke up. Oops.

"I think I have your bags..." I said lifting up a shirt that said 'Breckinridge Colorado' on it.. Yeah this isn't my bag.

"How can you tell?" She laughed. I rolled my eyes

"I don't normally wear size 34b bras." I laughed.

"DON'T LAUGH AT MY SMALL BOOB SIZE!" She said. I laughed more and told her I'd bring them over in a minute. First I must tweet.

'Size 34b? I'm not sure but I normally don't wear bras.' I hope that embarrass her.

I got in the car with the luggage and took it to her.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Ed just left with his luggage and I now have mine.

I walked over to the couch and took out my laptop. I typed in the website for the rehab center I wanted. I saw the phone number and whipped out my phone.

"Hello. Saint Lawrence Wellness Center, how can I help you?" A lady asked. I took a deep breath.

"Could you tell me what the success rate for anorexia and bulimia you have?" I asked.

"We have about a 95% success rate in all programs. Are you or a loved one thinking of coming?" She asked as I scrolled through the website.

"I am. Who do I need to talk to?" I asked. I heard some typing.

"I'll pass you on to our head Mistress Lori." The lady said. I heard more typing as I said 'thank you.'

I heard the line transit with some clicks.

"Hello? Lori here." Lori said into the phone.

"Hi. My names Alyssa Tomlinson, and I'm thinking of coming for your anorexic and bulimic program." I said strongly. I need to do this.

"Ah, well we have many programs, from minor to sever. Tell me what you've gone through so I can let you know." She said softly. I took a breath.

"Well, I'm 20 years old. I've been anorexic for years I recovered a few years ago but relapsed. I just got out of the hospital due to deep cuts and fatigue." I said taking a breath. Wow, my life's jacked.

"Ok, we have the perfect program for you. It's called Angels Assistance. We will have you in OI resort a while with a few girls just like you who are recovering." She said. I nodded clicking on the label that said Angels Assistance.

"Ok. Sounds great. Is there anyway we could meet so I could take a tour of the place?" I asked looking at the description if the program.

"Yes, what would be a good time for you?" She asked while I thought.

"Um, is Wednesday good?" I asked thinking of what would fit for cheap air fair.

"Yes! Perfect! That's visiting day, so you can come on in. What's your full name sweet heart?" She asked.

"Alyssa, A-l-y-s-s-a, Tomlinson, T-o-m-l-i-n-s-o-n." said spelling it all out.

"Ok. Thank you, we will be look forward to seeing you!" She said. I smiled.

"Your welcome. Bye!" I said hanging up. Ok. I'm really doing this. Now to buy some airplane tickets.