|| chapter five ||

A/n: I hope you enjoy! :)

A/n: thank you so much for 100 reads I'm so happy 😭❤️

— Y/N POV —

I move to the side of purpled and I catch a glimpse the dream team with full netherite armor and enchanted netherite axes. I was a little confused at first but then it clicked, dream didn't get to finish what he wanted to say before someone tried to kidnap me.

"Dream? What's going on?" I asked then I put some pieces together. "wait... Is this about my cat?" "Are you guys trying to kill purpled over a little cat?" I asked look at each of their faces for a reaction.

"Listen Y/n, stay out of this." Dream said in a cold tone.

I knew I could take dream on in a 1v1 and obviously win, but with the rest of the boys on his side will make it tougher and I don't know how skilled purpled is at pvp. "Dream, stop acting stubborn and let's talk about this." I say putting my hand on his chin to direct him to look at me dead in the eyes. "What is wrong with you guy?! You're really okay with harming a teen just because of my cat??"

"But-" George was cut off by a ender pearl being thrown over his shoulder and callahan teleports behind purpled to hold him down. I had no choice but to push callahan off the poor boy and pin him to the ground, with my foot on his chest pushing him down enough that he can't escape but it at least wouldn't hurt him.

I quickly grab the boys arm and took out an ender pearl and teleport far enough in the direction of las Nevadas.

Then we heard a familiar voice yell "WE'RE NOT DONE, PURPLED!"

-time skip to when they arrive-

Once me and purpled arrived I got pulled into a hug, my face starts to get warm as I look over to see him also blushing and after we pull away we start looking for Quackity.

"Heyyyy Y/n, how are you?" Quackity says while taking my hand and kissing the back of it as purpled just looks away from us.

It was interesting how Quackity acts more flirtatious and professional in Las Nevadas than the dream smp. 'Maybe he just has to act differently in his own land' I think to myself. "Hey Quackity, I'm doing alright, how about you?" I ask tilting my head to the side a little bit, not noticing purpled lightly pulling me towards him so he can side-hug me.

"Are you guys a thing?" Quackity asks while adjusting his hat. "AYO WHAT?!" Me and purpled yell which makes us immediately look at each other and say "JINX" then "NO YOU"

_____________ A/N _____________

Nov. 20, 2021

Sorry for the short chapter
Honestly I have no plan for this book, so I'm just writing whatever comes to mind and I accidentally made dream act psycho. 😥