Chapter 4: The Start of Our Travels!

So basically I know the choater before was long, and assume that the next ones will be just as lengthy as that one, Hopefully you're all drinking water and taking breaks in between.

Enough of the small talk, I'll get into it now!

(Y/n's Pov)

So we finally made a decision to camp along the beach side. I do somewhat remember living around these sorts of areas when I was just an infant. At least that's what my father told me.

The ocean waves are calming to me.

The breeze gives nostalgia.

And the sight of the moon over the beach, it's beautiful . . . Breath taking one might say.

Regardless of that, it feels more like home knowing that I'm around my friends.

We already have a fire set with a pot over it. a tent for sleeping in too. Luckily a natural log placed nearby, a very convenient location.

Everyone's just chilling. I decide to just sit down and play a little tone. What kind though . . . Hmm . . .

Ah, I know!

( Narrator's Pov)

You started to play a slow and soft tone on your ukulele, like background music, it was very familiar in a way, like the theme of the group.

The summer night was filled with many nostalgia noises, like crickets and such, but you couldn't really find them.

(Well I couldn't when I was younger.)

Reycho felt like talking to some of the people. See how they're feeling and holding up right now. Cause he just be like that.

He walks up Aniki.

" This city is huge, but there's no one in sight." He says." It's totally crazy." He crossed his arms, not enjoying the silence of the city.

" Let's say there WAS some kinda disaster or war. Then how come we haven't seen a single dead body around?" He questions Reycho.

" Come to think of it, our homeroom teacher was gone when we woke up in that amusement park."

Reycho wasn't sure, he didn't know how to answer him.

" People just got erased. Why couldn't they have erased me too . . . ?" Honestly, it looks as if Reycho wanted to tell him that he shouldn't wish for such things.

The conversation left the orange hair boy feeling sad, and concerned for Aniki.

He decides to talk to Vanilla.

" We're all taking a trip to Tokyo tomorrow! I can't wait!" She was very cheerful about it.

" Oh, but then again, we're just trying to get home, so it's not really a "journey," is it?" She corrects her self." I guess it doesn't matter. But before we go to Tokyo, I want to stop in Osaka." She explained.

Reycho looks at her, a questionable look at why she wants to go there.

" Oh, why? Tee hee, well . . . It's a secret!" Vanilla left him at that.