Chapter 1: the prologue!

Let's us get started!

Let's Go get em!

(Narrator's Pov)

"I wonder if the other are doing ok . . ." Yuki says." Yeah we splitted up with them back there." Vanilla added. You nodded little worried about your friends safety." No prob! Those guys know how to handle themselves!" Kansai says.

" Anywyas, let's just go!" He says." The enemy, " MAIK," is up ahead!" Yuki says. " Reycho, Y/n, I'm counting on you both!" You both nod you head.

Reycho leads the four you to your destination . . .

" Everyone, look!" Yuki pointed towards a strage looking platform coming from the techno area." Something came out, could that be an elevator?" Vanilla questioned." I think so . . ." You says." Ok, leave it to me!" Kansai ran up to the elevator platform. Although, he didn't know what to do, so Reycho had to do it instead. And he solved the problem in one button.

" So this is it . . ." Kansai says amazed." I guess so . . ." Yuki says." Let go then!" Vanilla says. The five kids charged into the unknown room. Some more kids head in as well.

" Hey it's the others!" Kansai alarmed you guys. The group of five walked up to the rest of the kids." Is everyone ok?" You asked them all.

" Of course! What did you expect!" Chuko says." We're not gonna give up here!" Aniki says. They all did a thumbs up to show there alright.

" So where's MAIK?" Tattsun asked the small group." I think beyond that door . . ." Yuki says. They all looked at the large door." It's final time . . . " Pai says." Yes, the final battle . . ." Jennu says." Everyone ready?" Nyoro questioned them all." Yeah," Pochi nodded." I'm ready whenever!" Mowchan assured.

Then . . .

*Crash*

The next thing the group of childern see is a large, skinny, black covered with purple cubes around it. You thought," what is that thing!?!"

Oh ho! Impressive . . ." The figure says. " To come this far " Unawakend," I mist say it's a miracle," it says. You all were confused.

" But you can't go beyond this point." It says. " Unless you defeat me, you won't be able to see MAIK." It says." I guess we'll have to force our way in. " Jennu says.

The figure chuckles" I wouldn't do that if I were you . . ." You looked confused," and why not?" You asked." There's no way you can beat me the way you are now!" It says.

" What did you say!?" Mowchan says." You made the wrong choice. If you hade gone down the right path, history may have chamged . . ." It said." W-what are you taking!?" You say scared.

" Wouldn't you like to know! But there's no point in telling you . . . Because your history . . . is about to end . . .right here and right now!" It said." Shut your trap!" Aniki says." We'll see about that!" Chuko says." If we all work together . . .!" Nroyo says." The Go-Getters Club can do anything!" Tattsun says confident." C'mon everyone, let's go do this!" Kansai says pumped up." Yeah!" You all say together before charging head on into a battle. . .

Although you all got disintegrated . . .

And so ends the short, but thrilling, saga of the Go Getters Club.

But whhy did it happen like this?

That answer lies in the pass . . .