Chapter 2: Fate of Games! Part 2!

Reminder: You have Reycho's Task, Check back at the last to see. Let's begin!

(Narrator's Pov)

You three where heading to your distantion.

"Huh, no way . . . Now those two have teamed up too?" Pochi was shock of the sight, You definitely was to see the sight as well.

It was Aniki and Pai!

" Nyoro and Chuko teamed up? I didn't see that coming . . ." Pai says." This is the wristband that Chulo dropped. Let's see what it says," Aniki says about to read it.

" Hmm . . . [Nroyo's Task: Go down the slide wtih Chuko]?" Pai read out loud." Chuko must have shown this to Nyoro and then threatened her." Something like, "If I get taken out, you're a goner too," He says." Because if Chuko got eliminated, she wouldn't be able to ride down the slide with her . . ." She explained.

" So that meant if Chuko was gone, then Nyoro wouldn't have a chance either. That's how Chuko got Nyoro to help. Although she planned on betraying her later. Nyoro knew that Chuko would betray her, but she had no choice but to go along with it. So thwn they were going around together, but Chuko got eliminated. And then Nyoro couldn't complete her Task," Aniki explained.

" O-Ohhh, I see. Amaing Aniki! You saw through everything!" Pai says. This explained alot to your estament from before, thanks to Aniki.

" Do you have a 6th sense like I do . . . ?" Pai gets off track." No . . . And even if I did, nobody can see through everything." Well, true but . . ." She gets cut off." I was the one that gave Chuko the idea, that's how I know. I guess, for Nyoro, Chuko was also in the way so she died early," He says.

(Y/n's Pov)

" Damn you, Aniki . . . " Pochi cursed. I didn't expected this much to happen, but know that Aniki was behind this one.

" Well that's that . . . Time for Plan B." What is he talking about? Plan B?" Right let's go!" Pai says as the two left.

" What does he mean by " Plan B?" Pochi asked." I'm wondering the same thing buddy . . ." I says." Let's follow him and see!" Pochi says

We entered the next room where we saw Jennu lying on the ground injured!

" Jennu!" I ran up to her helping her up. ( Obviously you didn't notice that she was blushin a little.)" Jennu, are you alright!?" Pochi was worried.

" Uh yeah . . . I think so . . ." She says. Thank god!" I wasn't paying attention . . . Pai and Ankik suddenlt attacked me," Did I hear that correctly?" You said Aniki and Pai . . . Did what . . .?" I when I see his face, I'm gonna bonk him with my ukulele so hard!!!

" So when he said "Plan B" . . ." Pochi started." He meant harming others . . ."

" Plan B" . . .?" Jennu won't understand this it should be her concern." Don't worry about it," I says coving up Pochi sentence." Anyway, are you sure your ok?" I don't think it's best leave her here alone." It's not that big of a deal but . . . Pai found out my Task . . ." Jennu admits.

" Where is Pai now!?" Pochi asked her." Just past here," Jennu pointed at the opened door beside her. It was the door that could be opened from earlier ago." But I though this door wouldn't open," Pochi says I asking same thing too." I had the passcode to open the door. They cams and attacked me right when i unlocked it. There should be something relates to Pai's Task in there," Jennu told us." Then we gotta stop her!" I say.