My mind is going bonkers. I call Gemma.

"Gemma. Where are you?"

"Office. What happened? Is everything okay?"

I try to keep my cool. Slow down. Handle this carefully. "Nothing. Just calling. What are you doing?"

"I am at office, Luc. So, take a guess. I am working."

"Is everything alright at you home after dinner Saturday night?"

"Um... Yes. Don't worry. We will come out with the best project. I am working on it too. In fact, I am with Marcus right now. Guess who has a crush on Anna?"

Fuck! Damn it! Hold it in! Anna first! "Where is she right now?"

"Who? Anna? Isn't she at your office? Hello! You are her boss."

"She took a half day leave."

"Oh yes! She is moving out so. Maybe she's shifting things out of the palace."

What? "Moving out?"

"What?... Yes... This week. Yes, she is getting her own place." She is speaking with someone. "Sorry. It was Marcus. Yes, she is moving out. Mom, got so angry that day. Did something happen? Anna decided to move out that day."

That gets me thinking. "Nothing. I will talk to you later."

"Bye."

We cut the call. Why does Marcus have to know? What could have happened?

Oh Angel! Are you okay?

Annabel's POV

"I will be more than okay, Papa." I look at the man standing outside of my new house with dark glasses on and with no expression on his face. "I don't need security."

"I am not going to leave you alone here, Bell." Papa says with finality in his voice.

"Papa, please. I want to feel free. This is going to keep me at unease." I request. He sighs.

"Okay. But, he is going to stay here, until the surveillance cameras will be interested."

"Cameras?"

"Yes, of course."

I don't say anything. If that's what keeps him at peace. "Okay." He smiles as I agree and turns to leave.

"Addio (Bye), Bell." He says and I walk him to his car. He gets inside.

"Addio, Papa. Thank you for the house." I tell him as he rolls down the window.

"You don't have to. It's yours." With a smile he leaves.

I turn back and take a deep breath looking at the house. The security guard stands at the front door. I go inside and feel the warmth. Mama lived here. Just that thoughts itself makes me feel warm. I looked around the house again. It took me two days to move all my stuff here. It's mostly books. It's a two bedroom house, so all my books go in one room. It's almost like a library.

Papa helped this weekend and I did the remaining work today. He came to visit me and see if I am all set. Felisa was too happy when she learned the news. She didn't even say anything.

The house is not too big. It's small, simple and cozy. It has a nice lawn. Papa had someone taking care of it all these years. There is a large picture of Papa, Mama and me as kid in the living room. There is a small picture frame of Gemma on the living room table. I smile as I look at it. There's another picture of Gemma, Papa and me.