"Almost done, Lia said" Yeji told them

"So, what are they doing?" Ryujin asked

"Taehyun was asking something about the club" Yeji said

"What?!" Yuna asked

"Taehyun oppa, you don't know him?" Yujin asked

"Why would I want to know him?" Yuna asked

"Well I don't know" Yujin said back

"Argh, how long?" Yuna asked

"I don't know, couple more minutes I guess" Yeji said

Yuna then stood up and went somewhere else, confusing the three other girls

"She's being possesive huh?" Yeji asked and the two sisters nodded

"Its her first time to be like this but then, its actually nice. It means she really likes Chaeryeong" Ryujin said

"Its love unnie, love" Yujin corrected

"Now she's just standing by the parking lot" Yeji said, all of them then turned her heads to the youngest who was by her car waiting.

"Thank you so much Chaeryeong, Lia noona" Taehyun said and bowed

"No worries, anyways, have fun with your date" Lia said and chuckled.

Taehyun nodded and went off. Chaeryeong and Lia then fuxed uo their things and then went to borrow some books. After that they left the library, going down the stairs to meet up with the others.

"Finally, you unnies are done" Yujin said and stood up from the floor.

"Mhm, me and Lia unnie borrowed some books" Chaeryeong said with a smile.

"That's nice, well, someone has been annoyed for a while" Yeji said and showed them Yuna.

"Why?" Lia asked

"She was complaining that Chaeryeongie was taking too long" Ryujin said

"Oh...." Chaeryeong trailed off. She then got an idea

"Don't worry, I know what to do" Chaeryeong said and ran towards Yuna.

"Yuyu~" She called cutely, Yuna just looked at her and then averted her eyes away. It made Chaeryeong pout since Yuna wasn't really noticing her

"Yuna, why don't you want to talk to me?" Chaeryeong asked as she pouted

"Go and hang out with that damn Taehyun guy" Yuna said and rolled her eyes

"Yuna, we just talked about the project" Chaeryeong said

"Yeah right" Yuna said coldly

Chaeryeong couldn't do anything else, she wanted Yuna to give her attention as much as Yuna wanted to as well.

"Come on please~ I'll treat you ice cream later hmm?" Chaeryeong tried to lure the younger but Yuna still won't react.

Chaeryeong sighed and then looked over to the other four.

"I'll go home now then, I'll ride along with Ryujinnie or Yeji unnie. Bye Yuna" Chaeryeong said sadly and walked away. She was about to really leave but Yuna pulled her wrist, making her face her.

"I told you I'll be driving you home" Yuna said, not really looking at the older

Chaeryeong chuckled, she knew Yuna couldn't resist her.

"I knew you wouldn't resist me. Come on let's go get ice cream when we pass by the ice cream shop" Chaeryeong said and tiptoed to kiss Yuna's cheek. Yuna was taller afterall.

Chaeryeong then went to the passengers seat and put on her seatbelt as she waited for Yuna.
Yuna looked at the four and saw them laughing at her. Yuna just rolled her eyes on them and then got inside the car.

As she got in, Chaeryeong handed her something.

"What's that?" Yuna asked, trying to act cold.

"Candy, you don't want?" Chaeryeong asked but she didn't got an answer. She was about to put the candy in her mouth but Yuna quickly stole it from her and put it in hers. Chaeryeong just rolled her eyes, she knew that the younger was trying to act cold.

"Have things to do tomorrow? I'm free" Chaeryeong said as she brushes her hair with her hand.

"I'm busy" Yuna lied, starting the car and driving off

"Ah really? hmm... okay then, maybe we can go out next time" Chaeryeong said and again, she didn't get any response from the other girl. She pouted, it actually hurts her since she really didn't do anything wrong to Yuna.

Unfortunately, Yuna didn't pass by an ice cream shop which made Chaeryeong a little bit disappointed. They suddenly reached the Son's mansion, Yuna pulled over and waited until Chaeryeong gets down.

Chaeryeong let out a sigh first

"I don't know why you're acting like this, its just our second day and you seem angry at me. If its about Taehyun, then I'm sorry, he's one of the members of the club and I just needed to teach him something" Chaeryeong said and sighed again.

"I'll see you on Monday, bye Yuna drive safely going back, well, thank you for driving me home" Chaeryeong said and kissed Yuna's cheek before removing her seat belt and getting down from the car.

Chaeryeong walked towards the door, ringing the doorbell and a maid opened it for her. She forced out a smile, she turned around to check if Yuna was still there but Yuna suddenly left.