chapter 9

Shadow was curious about the Merhog that looked like Sonic, "Is he Sonic's father?" asked Shadow, "Yes he King Jules" said Drake, after both octobats left Drake wen't to Jules cell, "Hello sir" said Drake, "Drake! Thank goodness" said Jules he was happy to see his best guard and then saw Shadow, "An why is he here?" asked Jules, "He came to help, it was all a miss understanding" said Drake, Jules just stared at both, "We well talk about this later, you have to get me out and find my son" said Jules, "Shadow will look for Sonic and I will get all the Merhogs out" said Drake, "Yes but where is he?" asked Shadow, "My son is in a room locked up, probably in mine" said Jules, "The King's room is big with gold on the sides" said Drake, Shadow nod and started to swam out of the dungeon.

  Sonic was in his fathers room, who Raven now named his new room, Sonic hated being locked in there. After he looked around to look for something to escape, Raven entered the room, "Hello my little Merhog" said Raven, "I am not yours, I'm no ones" said Sonic who was mad and crossed his arms, Raven wrapped Sonic with a tentacle, "Don't do that!" yelled Sonic he manage to get the tentacle away before Raven can completely  wrap him up. Sonic didn't like being touch by someone he didn't like, "What's wrong you don't like me around?" asked Raven swimming next to him, Sonic turned his head to not look at him, Raven got a little impatient and grabbed Sonic's cheeks, "Stop being so difficult" said Raven, Sonic cute little innocent face turned to a glare he then saw someone entering the room. Sonic was surprise and happy to see Shadow who was the one that entered the room, "What are you looking at?" asked Raven he was about to turn around, "No ummm" said Sonic panicking he grabbed Raven by the shoulder's so he wound't turn around and see Shadow, "What is it?" asked Raven, "Uhh I umm you never told........me .......about yourself" said Sonic, "What do you want to know?" asked Raven, while Sonic and Raven had there talk, Shadow was entering quietly and grabbed some kind of coral lamp, "So you seam very interested in me" said Raven he pulled Sonic close to him, "Umm no not like that" said Sonic trying to push him away, "HEY! Leave him alone!" yelled Shadow as he smashed the lamp on Raven's head knocking him out, Sonic swam to Shadow's arms, "Shadow I was so worried" said Sonic, "It's okay Soniku" said Shadow wrapping his arms around Sonic, "And how are you breathing under water?" asked Sonic, "I had to eat sea weed" said Shadow with a discussed face, Sonic giggle and kiss Shadow. Shadow closed his eyes and kiss Sonic back, "Hope that tasted better than the sea weed" said Sonic with a little smile, "It sure did" said Shadow, "We need to get out of here, your dad is probably worried" said Shadow, Sonic nod he grabbed Shadow by the hand and started to swim out of the room. Sonic and Shadow tried to swim as far away as possible trying to get away.

  Knuckles and Silver where still having a fight with Mephiles and Scouge each one was pretty damage.  Knuckles was still up with Silver, "I think I'm almost out of bullets" said Silver holding his gun, "No need for them Silver" said the Werechinas, "What are you talking about?" asked Silver, "The necklace will wear out and also it will need water" said Knuckles, Mephiles and Scourge were getting ready for there next attack, "You 2 have had enough?" asked Mephiles, "That's what we want to know" answered Silver, "Not yet Silvy boy" said Scourge teasing him, the necklace around Mephiles neck started to lose it's power and started to glow slowly, "What is wrong with this thing?" though Mephiles, "Yes the necklace has lost it's power" though Knuckles he charged at Mephiles and punched him in the face making him fly back, "Aahh!" yelled Mephiles, Knuckles took a good grip on the necklace and started to pull it, "Stop that!" yelled Mephiles holding on to the necklace, "It's over Mephiles the necklace doesn't have anymore powers for you" said Knuckles he manage to take it off. Mephiles was starting to faint it seems that the necklace was absorbing his strength. Scourge was about to attack Knuckles but was knocked out because Silver hit him with his gun on the head, "Now what?" asked Silver, "The necklace will return to Sonic in his time of need we can only wait and hope" said Knuckles.