chapter 7

Sonic was starting to wake up,he felt he was sleeping on some kind if pillow, "Uhh?" Sonic looked Where he was sleeping it was Shadow's chest fur, "Good morning my love" said Shadow, Sonic had tears of joy coming out an quickly kiss Shadow. Shadow's eyes widen from the reaction but closed his eyes and kiss Sonic back, and Sonic broke it, "SHADOW I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" said Sonic he had his arms wrapped around Shadow's neck and was crying tears of joy. Shadow wrapped his arms around Sonic's waist, "Sonic it's okay I'm here and won't let anything take you away from me again, please don't cry" said Shadow. Sonic was so happy to see Shadow, but he still had his worries, "I made your breakfast down stairs" said Shadow, Sonic nod and let go to go down stairs an eat. Sonic finished his breakfast and wen't upstairs to the room back with Shadow but he was starting to get curious about the other hall, something told him to go there, he wen't to the other hall. After a while of walking he saw a big door he wen't inside the room, Sonic saw every inch of the room he even saw a baby crib he wonder. Sonic saw that the room looked abandon the carpets and currents looked old, then there Sonic saw a picture on the bed he wen't to the bed, and grabbed the picture he saw 2 hedgehog who he knew would be vamphog's and a they were holding a baby that looked like Shadow. Sonic looked very close at the little baby, "Shadow?" said Sonic, "Yes that is me" said Shadow he was in the room, Sonic jumped a little as he saw him. Shadow walked to the crib, "The humans were always agains us" said Shadow.

Flash back (Shadow's pov)

My parents lived near the village, but one day the villagers didn't wanted us to stay anymore, "Blade what are we going to do? there all outside" said my mom holding me close, "Don't worry dear, I will talk to them" said my father as he embraced my mother and petted my baby head. My father wen't outside to talk to the humans, but while he was explaining, he heard a scream that came from my mother, when he checked it was too late my mom had already died, and also he knew I was alive and tried to protect to me from the hunters that had killed my mother. He fight till his last breath, as for me, they didn't knew I was alive, and left me. But I was lucky a old lady took me in, she took care of me till I got older she died.

End of flash back

Sonic felt sorrow for Shadow, "And this castle?" asked Sonic, "It use to belong to my father, but he left it here for me" said Shadow, Sonic wen't to Shadow and gave him a hug, "I'm sorry, for what happened to you years ago" said Sonic holding Shadow close, Shadow wrapped his arms around Sonic, "It's okay you don't have to worry, I have you now" said Shadow raising Sonic's face to look at his beautiful emerald eyes. Sonic was blushing while Shadow looked at him romantically, and place a kiss on his soft lips, Sonic closed his eyes and kiss back. Shadow didn't wanted to Sonic to worry about something that already happened, they finished there kiss and Shadow gave a smile to Sonic, "How about if I take you to Blue Tear beach?" said Shadow, Sonic nod, "Okay then" said Sonic, they were walking for a while deep in the forest, "Shadow I'm sorry I made you worry about me when I was gone" said Sonic, "How did you even escape from Knuckles?" asked Shadow, "Well I manage to escape when I was in the water, then Silver found me and took me to his house" said Sonic, Shadow keep walking with Sonic. Both didn't notice that there was a hedgehog hidden in the tree waiting for his chance to get the vampire without knowing Sonic was around, Shadow seem to get closer and closer to Silver's side and so with that he pointed at Shadow with his special gun he was about to make a shot, "Shadow who is Knuckles?" asked a very familiar voice to Shadow, Silver's eyes widen it was Sonic he quickly stop he couldn't shot with Sonic there, "Knuckles is a Werechidnas who is also agains my race and would do anything to keep us down" said Shadow, Silver decided to leave before Shadow cense him around. Shadow and Sonic made it to the beach but they weren't alone for some reason, a gray hedgehog wen't to them he had some kind of scarf that was hold with a golden disc witch had a strange figure on it, Shadow quickly stood in front of Sonic, "Who are you?" asked Shadow still keeping his guard up, "I am Drake the sharkhog, I am here to bring prince Sonic back to Jules" said Drake, Sonic saw his golden disk in his scarf, "Jules?....Prince?" thought Sonic then his life flash before his eyes, "Merhog prince......he who has the power in his necklace" some words echoed in his mind revealing his every memory, "Send by Rouge the octobat....... and that is how a sea shell is formed, a Merhog Merhog Merhog Merhog prince" those words finally answered Sonic's every thought, Sonic hold his head with his hands the moment was too much for him, "AHHHHH!" yelled Sonic, "Sonic" said Shadow wrapping his arms around him, "Are you okay?" asked Shadow to Sonic, "S..Sh......Shadow, I remember" said Sonic, "What?" asked Shadow confused. Sonic looked at Shadow "Now I remember everything, about my kingdom and everything" said Sonic he wen't to Drake, "Drake how is my kingdom?" asked Sonic, "Prince Sonic everything is okay, but your father is upset because of you disappearance" said Drake, "I see" said Sonic he turned to look at Shadow. Sonic became silence he didn't seem to wanted to leave Shadow not now, "Can you please tell my father I will come home soon?" asked Sonic, Drake shock his head, "I'm sorry my prince but the King told me to bring you back home no matter what" said Drake. Sonic looked at Drake with a serious look "The don't take me home just yet, let me please stay for a while" begged Sonic to Drake, "Well alright but the sooner we return the more calm the king can be" said Drake. Behind the trees only a sharkhog had seen all that happened and with a grin on his face he returned back to Mephiles mansion.