Robyn pulls a face, "If you want any advice from me then I think that you should consider ending things with him and starting fresh. I know that it's been four years of you guys but I want to see you happy when you talk about him, I don't want to see a frown on that pretty face of mine."

"Yours?" I give her a weird look. "Don't you mean on my face?"

"We have the same face." Robyn flicks my ear. "Actually, you have my face since I was born twenty minutes before you."

---

RamiraFenty: Day one 🖤 

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

Several months ago, Amber Antonio revealed to me that she was in love with me and it was definitely the shock of a lifetime. We have been friends since I entered the industry and although we have shared some intimate moments, it never crossed my mind that she could be in love with me.

Tammy Antonio lifts her phone up to film us and I wink at the camera, "Vegas gang."

"Minus the drama." Jelena gives Amber the side eye and I stifle a laugh. Our last trip to Vegas was a complete mess, I don't know what Jelena did but Amber went completely ape shit on her. It was really embarrassing and I was close to ending our friendship because I did not appreciate how possessive she was being.

Amber sighs, "How many times do you want me to apologise?"

"For the rest of your life" Jelena pops her lips and I laugh because she is my type of woman.

"Congratulations on your engagement to Michael Ealy." Tammy smiles at Jelena. "Everyone in my family lives your relationship, we literally had a celebration once we saw your instagram post."

Jelena laughs, "Thank you."

"She's making big moves." I pat her back. "She has the million dollar empire and now she has the man of her dreams."

Jelena gives me a sweet smile and I kiss her cheek.

"How are things going with Zayn?" I grimace and Amber gives me an apologetic look, "Are working on any new music?"

"I was but I scrapped all of that." I rub my face in frustration. "This will be my first album since my hiatus and I want to make it the best one yet. I want people to think that's Ramira Fenty's album when they hear my music as opposed to Rihanna's twin released an album."

"Mmm." Jelena nods her head in understanding. "If you wanted that exposure prior to the release of your album then we could definitely do a digital issue for Knight Fashion."

I smile at her because she's the best.

When we first met, I didn't really like her because she was too blunt but I learned how to appreciate who she is

When we first met, I didn't really like her because she was too blunt but I learned how to appreciate who she is. People view her as the ice queen but she's the most genuine and sweetest person that I know.

"You are my everything." I cup her jaw before pressing my lips to her cheek.

Jelena slightly turns her head to the side to face Amber who has a blank expression on her face.

"Don't get jealous."

"I'm gagged." Tammy bursts out laughing.

Amber rolls her eyes. "I'm not jealous, I've moved past those feelings."

We continue to laugh to ourselves as the waiter appears with our drinks. I immediately take a long sip of mine because today was a long work day that I was not prepared for.

"We should do another girls trip." I tell the girls as I set my glass down on the table. "All four of us."

Jelena gives me a look, "What about Tamar? Jada? Your sister?"

"What about them?" I look off into the distance. "A smaller group will have less arguments and more fun."

My relationship with Tamar, Jada and my sister has changed drastically over this past year. I love my sister but I want to have a friend group without her in the picture which is hard because we have a lot of the same friends.

Tamar is more of Robyn's friends and I don't really care for her snappy attitude. There are lot of things that I don't like about her and I don't see myself inviting her over for a sleepover.

As much as I love Jada, it's been hard being around her since she welcomed the twins. It's not her fault but her new life is a reminder of a life that I could have had.

"I'm game for anything." Tammy drinks some of her cocktail. "It has been a while since I have had a girls trip so count me in."

Amber smiles at me, "You don't even have to ask."

I wink at her.

"Well..." We all turn to Jelena with a pleading look. "What the hell? Let's do it."