𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 inside where everyone gathered. You observed the new recruits, spotting a black haired girl and a blonde boy that seems really close to Eren. So he had people he knew already...

"Everyone gather round. Today we're going on an expedition. I need you guys to obey the Captains and focus on the mission," Levi explained.

People bustled in and out, getting ready and before long, everyone had set off.

"Sir, can they...can my classmates beat the titans?" Eren asked Oluo.

"Huh? What have you been doing for the past month? Listen brat, the most crucial part of an expedition is in how you avoid fighting titans-" Oluo said, but as he finished, he accidentally bit his tongue.

You couldn't help but roll your eyes at Oluo's ironic suffering.

You guys headed towards the Walls, leaving the opened entrance. Suddenly the view changed, there was birds and a beautiful landscape laid around us. Then suddenly red smoke appeared. Red smoke means Titan spotted. That means a Titan was seen near the west. Levi looked at you and you nodded. Taking out your gun, you fired a red smoke signal, meaning that you guys caught sight of the other squad's red smoke.

"Everyone, get your swords ready!" Levi yelled.

Everyone got their swords ready in case you guys see any titans. Everyone continued down the route, keeping a sharp lookout for any titans or abnormals. From your peripheral vision, you spotted a titan, wait not a titan, there was 2. The titans was getting closer. Gunther fired the red smoke signal. You glanced over at Levi, searching for an answer. He returned a glance back and did a little nod. Playing safe. You thought as you knew it was better sending a veteran to scout the area, and get rid of the titans.

You stood up on Night and switched to your 3D maneuver gear. You took out my blades. The hook clipped onto the titans skin and you swung over to the titan. You were proud to say that you have successfully snuck up upon the titan. I shifted to the back of the titan, bouncing off it's neck and did a quick slash into the titan's nape, as you had practiced. The titan collapsed down and you quickly attached your hook to the other titan before it gets you. You were starting to get used to this, the wind that howled against you, the adrenaline rushing through your entire body and you could hear your heartbeat pounding in your ears. 

Nothing has made you feel so alive, so real yet so terrifying.

You noted that the other titan seems a bit faster then the one you just killed. The titan confusingly altered its hands around as you swing from left to right, baffling it. You went down for the nape as you saw a opening. Just as you were about to get the nape, the titan regained it's 'senses' and swung its hand behind it. Is it an abnormal? The hand misses you by inches, intsead knocking itself out. You took this opportunity to cut the nape.

You went back to the squad and back onto Night. You looked at your gloves, it was stained with crimson red already, as if it wasn't always. You tried wiping the blood off with your cloak and the blood dried off and disappeared. You guys continued heading forward. The air resistance drags against your body as Night ran. Then you saw more red smoke being fired and then a green smoke, which meant changing directions.

Levi led the group and changed direction towards the green smoke. You continued towards the green smoke. Then suddenly saw tall trees appear into sight. Those are some big-ass trees, you thought. The trees loomed over everyone, reminding you a little too much of titans towering over you. The thought alone was enough to send shivers done your spine.

You weren't informed on why you guys were approaching the tremendous trees but you knew you weren't going there without a reason. You heard Eren ask why are heading into the forest.

"Use your head, dumb-ass. Look around us, what do you see?" Levi asked.

"Tall trees...?" he replied.

"Exactly, the perfect environment for us to use our 3D maneuver gear," Levi stated, focusing back to the road in front.

You headed inside the forest, and realised that you were being chased by a titan. It had a feminine look to it and it chased us into the forest. The titan wrecked the surrounding trees as it ran. It started catching up to you guys. You saw everyone started panicking.

Shit, how do you calm someone down? You saw Eren glance over at you and Levi, panic written across his face.

"In these trees, there's no way to foresee and evade its attacks!"

"Captain, let's switch to maneuver gear!"

You looked at the Levi, he continued to observe the titan's movements.

"Reinforcements from the rear!"

There was reinforcements, but they were quickly wiped out. The female titan killed all of them. Your eyes widen in shock, you were pity, pity for the reinforcements, anger, and you could go on. 

"Captain, you orders?!"

"Let's go for it! It's dangerous..."

"We should kill it!"

"I'll rip you apart!"

Everyone shouted, waiting for orders from the Levi. You stayed silent too, your mind pounding, like a timed-explosion ready to burst. There was too much shouting for you to calmly compose a collected plan.

"Captain Levi?"

"Captain, Y/n!"

"Give us your orders!"

"At this rate, it will catch up with us!"

"We kill it here...That's why we came to this forest! Right Captain?"

"Captain or Y/n, your orders!"

"Everyone, cover your ears," Levi said.

Everyone was confused but proceeded to do what he told. Levi pulled out a gun but when he fired it, no smoke came out, expect a high-pitched sound. Everyone let go of their ears. No one said a word, instead, you guys headed further into the forest. Then it was about time...

Suddenly the female titan was captured by nets and hooks. Lights flashed behind you. You were too focused on thinking up a plan to realise how numb you felt right now.

"Everyone, take your horse further up and switch to 3D maneuver gear. I'll be leaving you guys for a little while. Y/n take care until I get back. Hide Eren somewhere away from the female titan," Levi instructed.

"So what do you think of us now Eren? We out smarted the damn thing!" Gunther said.

"Let this be a lesson to you brat, don't ever underestimate the scouts. Never again! Agreed?" Oluo said.

"Agreed!" Eren replied, having more faith.

But you knew better, there was no way this titan was fully captured. You had analysed the movements, you tried understanding the thought process and it certainly cannot be retained with simple nets and hooks. However, you kept silent, startling the squad even more is the last thing you want...but is that really the best for them?

GUYS GUYS IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE EVERY WEEK 

Sorry if the story is boring rn, its rlly hard writing, have a good day/night!