𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎 time and got straight into explaining, after he finished informing you guys on your expedition, he bidded everyone goodbye and left with all of you saluting again. The expedition is tomorrow. You should feel excitement surge through, this was the moment you had been waiting for so long...but why were you hesitant? Perhaps you weren't sure whether you want to face the gory titans, the fear of loosing your teammates. The terror of never seeing light ever again. 

You straightened, no, I will not let anyone die, not again, not anymore.

You left and went to the training area, spotting Levi already waiting for you.

"You remembered?" He asked acting as if surprised.

"Well what does it look like?" You replied, stating the obvious.

He subtly rolled his eyes, if it wasn't for you analysing, it probably would've been unnoticeable. You two got your gear on. Today was to get clean solo cuts, simple right? You were decent at solo kills but you know you're more suited for assisting kills, a matter of harmonizing your movements with another, better than the stress given when you're alone, or so, for you at least.

You went off into the forest, going further and further into the forest before starting to approach cardboard titans. This was your cue to go for the nape. You swept down, drawing your blades out and quickly got a clean cut. You looked over to Levi's direction, there he goes showing off again. You rolled your eyes, oh he thinks he's all it.