Olivia
You're doing anything rn?

Tim
No why?

Olivia
Okay gtg

Tim
What?

Olivia
Bye timmy

Tim
So you're just leaving me?
[seen]

Tim
Great..:/
[seen]

•••

Olivia knew how exhausted Timothée was and she really wanted to help him out and try to make him feel at least a little better.

So she went to Timmy's fav food place to get food for them and now she was about to go and visit him.

•••

She knocked on Timothée's door and it took him a while to open the door but when he opened the door she could see how his tired face turned into bright, beautiful smile.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you to come"-He scratched the back of his head and awkwardly chuckled.

"Am I bothering...should I leave you alone"-Olivia fidgeted with the strap of her bag and stood there awkwardly.

"No, no,no I'm actually happy you came"-He opened the door wider so she can come inside.

"The place is a mess so please don't mind that"-Timothée yelled from his room and threw some clothes from floor into his closet while Olivia took off her shoes.

"It's okay, I don't mind"-She smiled and entered his room. She sat on his bed and gave his the bag of food she got for them.

"Oh thank you liv, you shouldn't have-"

"Yes I had to do that"-she cut him off before he could finish what made him smile.

Olivia got comfortable on the bed and Timothée laid in her hands ...like the old times.

They both enjoyed their food and watched tv.

Olivia looked down at the boy who was laying in her lap and she played with strand of his soft, curly hair.

"So uhh...um I don't know how to say this but remember the day at hospital?"-olivia started.

"Yeah"-Timothée quietly answered.

"Did you really meant what you said?"-Timothee knew exactly what Olivia was talking about but he thought she didn't hear what he said.

"What exactly are you talking about?"-Timothee played dumb.

"That you loved me"

"I mean of course I love you, everyone loves you liv"-he tried to get out of the situation but instead he kinda hurt the girl's feelings.

"Oh..."-she sighed "I thought...I thought it was more than that but it's okay...it was In the past...we were in the past I have move on"- tear slid down her pale cheek.