chapter 1

Every ocean has his story, deep in the sea there is a Kingdom unknown to all, "The sea of the Blue hearts". Were all mermaids, Merhogs, etc. live in a peaceful place, Sonic the Merhog prince of the strange kingdom kind to all, who was to make sure his kingdom was safe from the enemy, with his golden necklace that cover his neck it had a shell in front and a diamond on each side, witch hold a special power that Sonic could control to defend himself. But one day Sonic would never expected that the enemy would lead him to his destiny. Sonic one day was just taking a swim for the first time away from the kingdom, all Sonic ever wanted was some fresh water away from troubles and so he did with no worries of all. Sonic didn't expected that his enemies that mostly are the sharks, and one swam next to Sonic while he was enjoying the corals, "Well well well if it isn't prince Sonic the Merhog" said the sharkhog, Sonic turned to see a group of the sharks, he wasn't so pleased to see them, "Sharks, what is it that you want?" asked Sonic annoyed, "Like always Rouge wants to ask you for a visit" said the sharks, "You can tell Rouge, that I will do no such thing with what so ever she wants" replied Sonic. The sharks weren't convinced since Rouge the octobat said she wanted him to come the easy or hard way, "Sorry but she doesn't take no for a answer" said a sharkhog as he grabbed Sonic by a arm, "Unhand me!" yelled Sonic as he hit the shark with a powerful blast at the sharkhog blowing away the other from the massive power, Sonic then fled wen he had the chance. The sharks manage to come back to there seances, "After him!" yelled one of them. Sonic was now being chased by the sharks, "I can't go back to the kingdom they will just follow me there" though Sonic as he headed for some opposite direction. Sonic had remember a path not too far filled with rocks lucky for him, his father showed him to to used the rocks as a defense, Sonic instinctively went threw the rocks. The sharks followed Sonic's every move, witch made it easy for Sonic to fool them, Sonic went near a rock and then suddenly made a turn some of the sharks slam against the rock but others didn't, Sonic keep trying to make the others smash agains the rocks but they ended up gaining there strength and keep chasing him. Sonic manage to use his powerful necklace one more time since it recharged and turned around blasting a the sharks away, Sonic didn't waited too long he quickly went up to the surface and was now staring at dry land, "Land maybe I can finally lose them" said Sonic as he swam as fast as he could to make it. Sonic was now in some kind of beach, he drag himself out of the water turning his mermaid tail into 2 feet. Sonic got up testing his legs Sonic had good balance since it wasn't his first time on land, "Looks like I'm safe for now, as long as the sharks don't see me" said Sonic as he started to walk the beach heading towards some rocks so the sharks couldn't see him. It didn't took long Sonic was between some rocks waiting till the coast was clear, Sonic was just waiting for the right time wen Sonic thought the shark left he went out between the rocks he was hiding but in exchange he received a unknown hit on the head leaving him unconscious on the sand beach.

   The sharks had gave up on the search, "He is no where to be found" said Sharkhog, "No this can't be! He couldn't have gone far keep searching" command the top sharkhog. Time had pass and no sigh of the young Merhog, "Sorry sir but the prince Merhog is gone" repeated once again, "Darn that merhog!" said the top sharkhog. They all had no choice but to return to there leader Rouge the octobat, she was the fearless and not so kind witch. Rouge was the one who send the sharkhogs after Sonic but with a great disappointment she received her sharks, "Have got him?" asked Rouge, "No my lady he got away" said the sharkhog, "Darn it, he always gets away!" yelled Rouge in deep anger, "It wasn't our fault it's that stupid necklace of him!" said with anger the sharkhog. Rouge took a deep breath to calm down, "I know........it's always that reason" she said, "But no matter, I'll find him myself" said Rouge as she saw away.

  Deep in a mountain not climbed by many people since it was so hard to clime, was a castle with a vamphog who lived there on his own. Shadow was his name not much like others he bearly  went to the Village even do it was close, but he rather go to the forest were he was now heading for it was his snack time. Shadow headed to the forest as fast as he could so he wouldn't be notice. As Shadow made it in to the forest, searching for his pray, today was a bear. He was hiding in the tree, silently waiting for the right time to struck, wen the bear turned around. Shadow had attacked the bear slashing it and started to suck his blood quickly. As he was done some blood drip from his mouth, he had sense someone was watching him, "Mephilies I know your there" said Shadow turning around to see another vampire that looked exactly like him. Mephilies grin "Shadow always had the good instincts to know who's watching, too bad your father didn't" said Mephilies, Shadow hated that Mephilies bring back the thought of his family, "Your father and mother died in a terrible accident because of those hunters" said Mephilies, it was true his parents died because of the vampire hunters. Mephilies continue, "I wonder why don't you ever get your revenge, Shadow I can help you accomplish the death your parents didn't deserve, join me and avenge your parents" afore Mephilies to Shadow. Shadow though about it and he turn to Mephiles, "Sorry but I work alone" said Shadow as he started to walk away, "So you forgive those pesky fools for what they did to your family?" asked Mephiles with anger of being denied, "I don't bond to my past" said Shadow as he left the other vampire alone. 

   Shadow never wanted revenge, he only wanted to be alone, he decided to take a walk near the beach to calm his nerves. Shadow isn't the type of Vampire who should go to the beach but he didn't mind, on his way he realized some blue not too far. Shadow tried to take better look at it, "Is that someone knocked out?" asked Shadow as he ran to the blue creature, he lifted his head, "Hello are you?" asked Shadow, but the blue o e didn't answer as he was unconscious, Shadow didn't though of it twice he picked the hedgehog up and took him to his castle.

To be continue.......