XxEpixGamerxX - Sol & Shiore - Crimson

Crack fic time

_

Sol sat at his computer, a gamer headset with a mic on his head. He practically screamed into it, as he ran around shooting other players, but dying numerous times.

"Dammit, you're all so useless!!! Does my entire team have a skill issue or something!?"

Currently, he had something known as 'gamer rage.

Shiore snickered from behind a corner, a camera in her hand.

"The hell?! What do you mean that I am a tryhard!?! I'm the only competent player on this tea- Dammit, and I died again!!!"

Shiore snuck closer, a smug look on her face. It was kind of cute to see him not being nervous for once.

"AAAAAAGH!! YOU IDIOTS MADE ME LOSE-!!"

Sol slammed his un-mittened hand on the table, his eyes sparking yellow for a second, before returning to their usual pitch black state.

Shiore suddenly said one thing behind him.

"Boo."

Sol jumped like a cat, his slightly sharp phalanges practically embedding themselves into the ceiling. Shiore snickered, and snapped a photo.

Sol fell back to the ground with a thud, his face as red as a tomato.

"I-I... U-uh ah... s...sorry?" His words stumbled.

"You should act like that more often. You're like an angry kitten!"

...

Sol had already trudged out of the room in embarrassment. Next time, he'll game somewhere more private.