Season 5; Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

Once everyone attending the concert had sat down in their seats, the lights went off and the room became so silent you could hear a pin drop. Suddenly, fireworks erupted at the back of the stage as dry ice caused fog to fill the stage. The silhouettes of the artist and the live band behind him growing clearer and clearer were seen through the fog and Jasper grabbed Yleana's arm tightly, bouncing up and down in excitement.

"GOOD EVENING, SWELLVIEW!" the artist greeted the audience as they roared in excitement, "We're going to start this concert off with one of my favorite songs on the new album! Are you ready!"

Loud cheers came from the audience, implying that they were ready. The artist grinned and the music coming from the live band started playing. When his entrance came, the artist began singing, his talent so impeccable that the audience began cheering louder than ever, some even screaming. Right as he began finishing up the first verse, however, he fell suddenly to the floor as if knocked out. The music stopped abruptly and gasps were heard coming from the audience as a figure stepped forward on the stage, holding a dart gun.

"Listen up everyone!" the figure who turned out to be a man with very short dark hair and dressed in a dark grey suit shouted to the audience, "This concert is no longer a concert! I'm taking over! Every security guard has been knocked out and the doors have been locked and are being securely guarded by my men so don't even think about escaping! Everyone in this building is being held hostage!"

Yleana leaned over to Henry and whispered, "Let's change and take this bad guy out!"

"Yleana, no!" Henry whispered back, looking at her as though she were crazy, "We can't change in the middle of this giant crowd! There's hundreds of people here!"

An unnameable expression appeared on Yleana's face as she thought for a minute. Her face then lit up as she had an idea then looked back at Henry, "Cover for me."

Before Henry could reply, she crouched down and took her gum tube out of her pocket then popped a red piece into her mouth, changing into her suit.

"Hey, you!" Girl Peril shouted to the bad guy on the stage, standing up as Henry looked at her incredulously, "You missed one tiny security detail."

The man looked around himself with a confused expression as he had no idea who she was talking about. Girl Peril ran up to the stage and jumped onto it, a thud echoing across the room.

"Me," she stated.

She forcefully kicked her leg at him but his reflexes were too quick and he grabbed her leg before it could even touch him, let alone hurt him. He smiled maliciously as he began to twist her leg painfully, causing her to yelp slightly in pain.

"Noooo, I told her not to go up there," Henry muttered more to himself than anyone else.

"Kid, what in the world is she doing?!" Ray asked Henry, a fearfully surprised look on his face.

"I don't know, I told her not to!" Henry responded.

Ray sighed before saying, "Cover for me."

Henry looked crazily left and right then down at Ray who had crouched down and was taking a red piece of gum out of his gum tube. Henry looked back at the stage where the man was now holding Girl Peril's wrists at a painful angle behind her back.

"Anyone else gonna try and stop me?" the man shouted to the audience.

"Yeah," Captain Man said as he ran over to the stage and got up on it, "Me."

Captain Man swung his fist at the man, catching him off guard as he let go of Girl Peril's wrists, causing her to fall to the ground as he had been holding her wrists in a way so that she was leaning. The two men were swinging their fists at each other in a full blown fight.

"Is everyone just gonna leave me now?" Henry asked himself.

Charlotte's face lit up as she came up with an idea as Captain Man and the bad guy were in mid-fight. She quickly tossed one of the signed t-shirts they had bought to Jasper after whispering something in his ear and they both tied two signed shirts around their heads so their faces were covered. They gave each other a short nod before rushing up and joining Captain Man on the stage, fighting the bad guy.

"Oh, wow, guys, thanks so much," Henry said sarcastically then crouched down and changed into his suit.

He then ran up and joined the others on the stage, helping them fight the bad guy. Within minutes, the man was knocked out and police burst into the building after taking out the bad guy's men that were guarding the doors and entrances. A few police took the man away as others guided the audience out of the concert hall.

The artist that had been shot asleep on the stage the whole time, slowly began to stir as he woke up. The Man team hurried over to him to check if he was okay as he sat up on the floor of the stage, Jasper breathing so hard and fast it seemed like he was gonna burst.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh," Jasper continuously repeated to himself as he stared at the artist, earning himself weird glances from the others.

"Are you okay?" Girl Peril asked, looking at the artist with concern.

"Yeah, I'm okay, thanks," the artist said, rubbing his head slightly as he stood up, "Hey, thank you guys so much for taking that guy out. Is there any way I could repay you?"

Girl Peril and Jasper grinned as they slowly turned their heads to look at each other, the same thought in both of their heads.

One hour later, the Man team was being given their own personal concert in which Girl Peril and Jasper had gotten to join the artist on the stage and sing with him before the whole group, including the artist, went out for ice cream together.