"No, the drivers were busy yesterday, and I'm sure they will be resting by now. I want you to drive me to scho--"

"Come on, Noelle, just call the damn driver." Mimosa interrupted.

"Not happening. You slept in my house, ate my mom's food, and called my boyfriend a cheater yesterday, so you deserve to drive me to school at the least." Noelle said with her hands crossed not looking at Mimosa's face.

Mimosa burst out laughing. "Are you still pissed that I called your boyfriend a cheater or is it because it's the truth?"

"That's it! Take this key right out of my hand and drive me to school or find another way to get to school!" Noelle had a serious face which almost made Mimosa laugh. She knows Noelle so much that she almost forgot how much of a brat Noelle was but that's what she loved about her. How she gets mad over little things. Mimosa smiled and walked up to Noelle, grabbed the key, and said "I'll do it just because you can't live without me." And with that, she opened the car and got in. 

"You know me so well." Noelle said and got into the car.
The car ride was filled with Noelle singing along to Justin Bieber's "Peaches". Mimosa drove them both safely to school. As they arrived and exited the car, Noelle was immediately greeted by her besties, Charmy and Grey.

Though Mimosa and Noelle are best friends, in school they have their own separate lives, but they still make time for each other. Noelle is the kind of student who people want to be like, while Mimosa is the kind of student who parents want their child to be like.

Noelle and her friends were chatting about everything they did during the weekend as Mimosa got out of the car. She walked up towards Noelle from the other side and heard giggles and chats coming from Noelle and her fake friends. Oh, how she wished she could slap the shit out of them or convince Noelle to leave them, but Noelle wouldn't listen to her no matter how much she tries. She tapped Noelle on the shoulder,

"Noelle, here's your key. My mom said she will pick me up from school so I guess I'll see you tomorrow...?"

Noelle took the key from Mimosa. "Sure. See you later," Noelle said with a smirk. Mimosa gave Grey one last glare before she left.

Leaving the school's parking lot, she met with the view of the school buildings.

Mimosa and Noelle go to Clover Elite High

Mimosa and Noelle go to Clover Elite High. As the name states, the school was made for the elite: children of rich bankers and doctors, future CEOs of big companies, and popular celebrities/influencers. This school was made by the Kira family and is said to be passed down from one generation to the next. Mimosa was walking to the front building until someone walked up from behind her and put their hands over her eyes. "Guess who!" the person said with a bubbly voice.

Mimosa rolled her eyes "Come on, Letoile, you think I wouldn't recognize your voice?" Letoile removed her hands from Mimosa's eyes with a giggle. Mimosa doesn't really have friends apart from Letoile, who is the assistant class president. They became close over an event preparation meeting, and since then, they've become inseparable.