Chapter 46 Date Night.

Start from the beginning

"On second thought, you mind coming with me?"

"You're not going to get me water?" she asked tilting her head.

"Fine, stop looking like that" I said as she smiled. "But stay on the phone with me" I said as I called her and picked the call from her phone. "Say something" I said putting on my airpods.

"Hello.." she whispered and chuckled again.

"Great, keep talking okay" I said as I quickly walked to the kitchen.

"Okay but why are we talking? I mean you were standing in front of me like 2 seconds ago" she said.

"Because I didn't want to leave your side" I said.

"Aww you're so sweet Sunshine" she said. "Wait, you cannot be sweet, you're sunshine, I'm Sugar, so I'm sweet not you"

"Well, since I'm Sunshine I must be hot, don't you think" I said as I took a sealed water bottle.

"Yeah but sunshine, it's not hot it's just warm and it's getting less and less warm because winter is coming and it's like not even there nowadays" she said making me stop in a crowd a bit offended.

"What"

"Yeah, look I know I'm right.. I mean I didn't want to tell Lou, he'd be seriously offended but it's fine" she said. "Wait who is this again?" she asked making me sigh.

Forget water Louis, just take her out of this damn place.

"Sierra, we're leaving okay- Sierra?" I asked but the call got cut.

I tried calling her again but she didn't pick up. Also think of chaos, she wasn't where she was sitting earlier.

This is not good. This is not good.

As I thought where could she be, while calling her continuously it didn't take much time to figure out where she was.

She was dancing to hips don't lie. In the middle of the crowd. While everyone cheered for her.

I, on other hand, was really shocked to know how good she was. I had never seen her dance, especially at parties, she was so shy.

But not tonight apparently.

For a second there I just kept looking at how graceful she was, and how carefree was a good look on her. She really enjoyed it.

With that Aiden joined her, and kept swirling her around, and, what the hell did he think he was doing.

It was almost like a adrenaline rush but I immediately went inside and suddenly Sierra was in my arms.

As soon as she saw me she smiled and kissed me as the song ended.

"I don't like this one" she said.

"Can we leave now?"

"Okay" she said as we walked out hand in hand.

-----------

"the tension, baby this is perfection" she almost screamed the song as I controlled my laughs.

She wasn't a bad singer no, her voice was indeed like honey but what she sang made no sense really, no tune, just some screaming and yelling of the lyrics.

The first time I laughed she looked at me angrily and the second time she wanted to cry so that's why I drove smiling silently to myself letting her sing whatever mashup she was trying.

Which Shakira would faint if she heard but that's beside the point.

"I sing so.. good right.." she asked excited.

"So good.." I nodded.

"Are you laughing again?"

"No, no I'm not"

"hmm, stop the car"

"Babe, I'm not-"

"Stop please" she said holding her head almost like she was starting to cry.

"Okay, okay, fine" I said as I stopped the car and she went out immediately.

"Sierra-" I said but she was already out, walking into the park which we were at the entrance of. "Sierra.." I called behind her as I locked the car and caught up to her. "Hey, I'm sorry-"

"Why?" she asked confusedly.

"Because you were mad at me, right?"

"No, no I'm not mad at you" she grinned. "I just wanted to come here" she said.

"So you made me stop the car on purpose?" I asked and she nodded before smiling and hugging me.

"I'm so smart! Aren't I?" she said still hugging me as I sighed.

"You sure are genius" I smiled too as I hugged her back.

******
A/N -

Stay Tuned :)