Chapter 34

Tris pov.
There sits the CUTE BANGLE SET! MY WISH HAVE COME TRUE!! Yayyyy i am dancing in my head and smiling like a maniac. I take it out and put it on.. They are like mid readers!

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" I screamed as i look at the designs. I have always wanted one of these. Ahhhhhh. Omfg.

*at 7.30pm*

"Tris, you can have a party of your own. Sorry we didn't tell you earlier but we were finding that." My dad says, pointing at my bangle.

I grin at them and nod my head at them. I pull out my phone and texted to the grp saying:

T-guys, my parents are letting me have a party. Party starts at 9pm. Invite anyone or everyone.
S,C,W,Z,U,L,P,M,4- okay coming.
T-4 you are already here..........
4-right.......
T-.....
C-.....
M-.....
Z-.....
U-UNICORNS!
Z-ZOMBIES!
U-UNICORNS
Z-ZOMBIES
U-UNICORNS ARE BETTER!
Z-NO UNICORNS ARE FUGLY AND ANNOYING ZOMBIES ARE WAY BETTER!
M-GUYS! CALM YOUR TITS!.
*Another chat*
C-EVERYONE OF DIVERGENT HIGH LISTEN UP! PARTY AT TRIS'S HOUSE AT 9 TURN UP!
Everyone- OKAY!

*end of all chats*

I walk to my room and close the door when Four walks in.

"I'm gonna change don't peek!" I said to him, pointing my long fingers at his head. He pouts and take out his phone and started playing flappy bird...

After i am fine with my dress, which consist of the colour black on top and purple on the bottom, i put on my blue black heels and walk out of my closet. Four seems very engrossed in the game and he is punching the bed really P.I.S.S.E.D. I laugh at his looks and he looks up at me after throwing his phone across the room. His eyes almost bulged out of his eye socket as he walks to me and kiss me.

After the longest kiss we have ever had, Chrissy came into my room and drag me out to the party literally and it seems like she got herself ready and this party ready in 30mins! New record Chrissy. Anywhos, i walk to the kitchen and take a drink. Zeke and Uriah is twerking on the table! I burst out laughing with the rest of the people and Four walks in and putt me to another room.

He crush his lips into mine as he carries me and push me onto the wall. "Four stop." I said as i try very hard to push him off. He dosen't listen and his hands are going higher and higher.. I can say that he is really drunk. His breath is the smell off the beer though.

Apparently that room is occupied because while Four was doing what he was doing, someone was moaning from the room. Saved by whoever is it! Anyways, it is now time to cut the cake and blow the candles! I am quite excted for that part as i love the cake. It have many layers on it with different chocolate flavours as each layer.

*after the party and games*

I am now lying on my bed playing with my phone when Four walks in. "Heyy four" i called out to him. "Hey tris, did i do anything just now?"

"Yup"

"sorry, i was forcing you was i"

"ya... lets change the subject now."

"Can you please put these clothes to the dryer?" I ask Four out of the blue after seeing the pile of clothes there lyimg around. "Sure" he replied and he takes all the clothes and walk out. He walks into the room and proudly smirk. I shrugged it off and took my laptop and my eyes are coming out of my head now. Four and i have been accepted to dauntless college! We are going to college with the rest of the gang! I slowly drifted off to sleep with four.

I wake the next morning with the sound of rain hitting the roof and windows. I get up and walk to the bathroom. Four left last night so it was only me and my broken heart. Just kidding. It was only me.

I go to my bathroom and take a shower. When i finished bathing, i wrap myself in a towel to dry off and then i lotioned down and some deoderant. I put on a black lace bra set and then i go downstairs to the drier.

I put them on the end of my bed and sort through it and found the perfect outfit for this cold rainy day. As i am sliding on my high waisted jeans, they get stuck at my hip and butt. It takes a while to get it up. After i finally got it up, i took my purple crewneck t-shirt with the word divergent on it.

They look 2 times smaller than it did yesterday. FOUR SHRUNK MY CLOTHES! Ahhhhhhh. I have like no more clothes to change into anymore... Four you are so dead!!!

I drove to the mall and meet the gang when i see four, i glare at him. I put on my rosegold headphones and listen to 'your not sorry' and started mumbling the song out.

"Heyy heyy heyy heyy heyy heyy heyy heyy trisssyyyyyyyy there is a singing contest you shoild totally compete!" Chrissy said pulling me to her side and pushing me to the stage. Apparently she have already helped me to sign up... i am singing warrior by beth crowly. I took the microphone and started singing:

You fascinated me
Cloacked in shadows and secrecy
The beauty of a broken angel

I ventured carefully
Afraid of what you thought I'd be
But pretty soon I was entangled

You take me by the hand
I question who I am

Teach me how to fight
I'll show you how to win
You're my mortal flaw
And I'm your fatal sin
Let me feel the sting
The pain
The burn
Under my skin

Put me to the test
I'll prove that I'm strong
Won't let myself believe
That what we feel is wrong
I Finally see what
You knew was inside me
All along

That behind this soft exterior
Lies a warrior

My memory refused
To separate the lies from truth
And search the past
My mind created

I kept on pushing through
Standing resolute which you
In equal measure
Loved and hated

You take me by the hand
I'm seeing who I am

Teach me how to fight
I'll show you how to win
You're my mortal flaw
And I'm your fatal sin
Let me feel the sting
The pain
The burn
Under my skin

Put me to the test
I'll prove that I'm strong
Won't let myself believe
That what we feel is wrong
I Finally see what
You knew was inside me
All along

That behind this soft exterior
Lies a warrior

Lies a warrior...

You take me by the hand
I'm sure of who I am

Teach me how to fight
I'll show you how to win
You're my mortal flaw
And I'm your fatal sin
Let me feel the sting
The pain
The burn
Under my skin

Put me to the test
I'll prove that I'm strong
Won't let myself believe
That what we feel is wrong
I Finally see what
You knew was inside me
All along

That behind this soft exterior
Lies a warrior

The pictures come to life
Wake in the dead of night
Open my eyes
I must be dreaming

Clutch my pillow tight
Brace myself for the fight
I've heard that seeing
Is believing.

Hehe heyy readers, i was listening to warrior so that song is here. Go listen to the song! It is really nice if you didn't know.