You Again?

"Baaabe! Just give me one more and then I'll stop bugging youuuuuuuu" Amelia whined, stretching her arms at Paddy for the box of donuts. "Nope not happening" he said in a stern way placing the box of donuts in the cupboard which made Amelia pout. "At least this isn't the third bottle of pickles today i'm havinggggg" she said, stretching out the g in having. He stopped in his tracks and turned to her wide eyed, "You hade three bottles of pickle today??" he asked her. "What? I'm eating for two" she huffed. Before he opened his mouth to say something, the doorbell rung. "Paddy go get it" she smirked. The redhead knew this look very well so before he walked towards the door he said, "No taking the donuts. Too much sugar" But that never stopped Amelia. 

As he opened the door, he saw a built man with blonde hair. He was the same guy from the café 6 years ago. Paddy could feel his blood boiling inside him. "What the hell are you doing here?" he asked the guy through gritted teeth. "Relax man, I came here to make things right with Amelia." The guy was trying to get inside, but Paddy blocked the doorway, not permitting him inside. 

Amelia was curious as to who was at the door so she walked towards it. But what she saw made her freeze. "L-Liam?" she asked in disbelief. "Hey Am" he said. Somehow after all these years, his voice still sent chills down her spine. She knew that whatever he wanted to talk with her was bullshit and the real motive here was to have Amelia back. "Liam I cannot fucking do this right now. Get out before I say something I regret." she said rubbing her forehead in frustration. "Am I wanna ta-" he started but was cut off. "Don't fucking call me that. You have lost the right to call me that seven years ago. And whatever shit you wanna talk about, I am not interested. So get the fuck out of our house before I call Haz." she snapped. "You heard her. Now get out" Paddy told him. "Listen Amelia I only wanna make things better. And maybe if this shitbag leaves you for some model, I'll be there for you and your baby." 

Amelia and Paddy were infuriated by this time. Before Paddy could say something, Amelia started speaking, or in this case, shouting, "Listen you dickbag. One, you have NO right talking about my boyfriend like that. Two, I know that he'll never leave me. I may have had my insecurities, but I now know for a whole arse fact that he won't do that to me or my child. He isn't a fucking arsehole like you. And three, who the fuck do you think you are, huh? First you make out with my then best friend in a party and blame it on the beer. You fucking raped me and put me through UNBEARABLE shit for what a year? A whole fucking year. It was just a few months after I recovered from that and you show up like shit when I first met Paddy just to try and fucking rape me again?! And NOW you show up like a desperate son of a bitch to separate me from the love of my life? And if anything happens to my child because of the stress you are putting me through right now, I will not hesitate to fucking end you and make it look like an accident got that?!" 

Liam stood there wide eyed, not believing his ex girlfriend had this in her. The most fucked up situation in life can shape you into a fierce person. And Amelia was living proof of that. Paddy was silently proud of his girlfriend and gushing at the fact that she just called him the love of her life intentionally or unintentionally. "I uh, I'll get going" the blonde said in a tone which said that he'll be back. But that is for time to tell. "Get lost and don't fucking try to contact me again" the soon-to-be-a-mum snarked before shoving him outside her house door. 

Not a second later Liam left, Paddy scooped his girlfriend in his arms for the most passionate kiss ever. When they pulled away, he started cradling the baby bump which was not much since it has only been four months since the news. "I'm so fucking proud of you. Remind me to never get on your bad side" he whispered while kissing her cheek. "Well that's for you to take care of" she said giggling. Even though this moment may not be cute to the outsiders, for them it was everything. 

"I just saw a weird car leave the driveway. Who was that?" Sam asked while pretty much almost kicking down the door since his hands were full. Paddy and Amelia looked at each other, glad that it wasn't Harrison or Grace popping in at this moment. "Nobody, just a useless fucking dickhead son of a bitch who goes by the name Liam. But don't worry, Amelia gave him a earful and he may not come here again" Paddy said to his brother, the last part quickly so that Sam doesn't say about this to either Harrison or Grace

A/N- I am SO SO sorry for the language, but blame it on the neighbors kids for pissing me off 🙌🙌. Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter and please comment on this so I know that you guys genuinely like this book. Also do you guys prefer descriptive chapters like this one or the texting ones? Please let me know :)