Nightmares... (A POV Chapter)

Warning: This is a sensitive one so if you are not comfortable or this is triggering in anyway, please don't read. 

Amelia's POV:

"Oh I am not letting you go Amelia" He pinned me against the wall of an alley. I could feel his hands travel all the way to my skirt trying to rip it open

NO PLEASE NO! LIAM STOP!

"Liam I'll do anything you want, but please stop doing this. I can't go through this again" "The only thing I want, is you"

"Millie! Love it's me! Wake up" I heard Paddy's voice, muffled, and then it grew louder. It was like he is here. And that's when I realized that it was only a dream. But I couldn't breathe.

Paddy's POV:

I woke up to a woman screaming. When I turned to the other side of the bed it was Amelia.

"Liam stop" was the only two words that came out of her. I tried my best to wake her up. But when she woke up, she was hyperventilating. "P-Pads h-he--" she said breathlessly. She was having an anxiety attack. I did not do what to do.

"Amelia, I need you to breathe along with me for a few minutes. I'll call Grace ok?"

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and rung Grace. Millie was still having difficulty to breath. 

Love, you need to breath. Hey Grace

Paddy what's wrong? Why is beanie crying?

Nightmare followed by anxiety attack Do you know a sedative or
something that calms her down during anxiety? I am trying
everything, but nothing works

There are no sedatives, but there will be a bottle of
chlordiazepoxide in the first aid. Use that. 3
pills per attack
Should I come over?

No no its fine. Does she have nightmares usually?

The first few months after Liam yes but after that
no. Are you sure I don't have to come?

y-yea you don't have to. I got it. Good night

Night.

I ran to the bathroom and got the medicine. I held her close and gave her 3 pills from the bottle. When she calmed down, she hugged me very tightly. Not looking up, she began speaking. "I freaked you out didn't I?" Her her eyes were filled with fear and vulnerability. "It's fine darling. How are you feeling?" She nodded her head indicating she was fine. 

"Pads I'm scared" she said after some time. This was the first time she ever said those words. Not gonna lie, in these four years, she always pulled me up from my darkest places, comforting me and holding me. She's literally the definition of 'other half' "Don't be. That asshole will not do anything to you when I'm here" I said. She looked at me and kissed me. "I love you" she said. "I love you too darling"