"Did you see his face, the great lump?"

Malfoy's goons joined in with his laughter and teasing.

"Shut up, Malfoy," snapped Parvati Patil.

"Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom?" said Pansy Parkinson, one of Allium's roommates said. "Never thought you'd like fat little crybabies, Parvati."

"Look!" said Malfoy, darting forward and snatching something out of the grass. "It's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him."

The Remembrall glittered in the sun as he held it up.

"Give that here, Malfoy," said Harry quietly. Everyone stopped talking to watch. "Yeah give it to him it's not yours" Allium said going beside Harry getting many surprised looks from everyone.

Malfoy smiled nastily after he got over his surprise.

"I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find - how about - up a tree?"

"Give it here!" Harry yelled, but Malfoy had leapt onto his broomstick and taken off. He hadn't been lying, he could fly well. Hovering level with the topmost branches of an oak he called, "Come and get it you two!"

Both Allium and Harry grabbed his broom.

"No!" shouted Hermione Granger. "Madam Hooch told us not to move you'll get us all into trouble"

They ignored her. Allium and Harry mounted their brooms and kicked hard against the ground and up, Harry had pulled his broomstick up a little to take it even higher, and heard screams and gasps of girls back on the ground and an admiring whoop from Ron.

Allium was overjoyed to be in a room again after over a week of being away from them. She was a naturel after being taught by her brothers.

The two turned his broomstick sharply to face Malfoy in midair. Malfoy looked stunned.

"Give it here," Harry called "or I'll knock you off that broom!" Allium added on to Harry. Harry was surprised to see her there not truly expecting someone.

"Oh, yeah?" said Malfoy, trying to sneer, but looking worried since it was two against one.

Allium was surprised Harry knew, somehow, since she had heard that he had grew up in a muggle home. She saw Harry lean forward and shot toward Malfoy like a javelin. Malfoy only just got out of the way in time; Harry made a sharp about-face and held the broom steady. A few people below were clapping.

"No Crabbe and Goyle up here to save your neck, Malfoy," Harry called.

The same thought seemed to have struck Malfoy.

"Catch it if you can, then!" he shouted, and he threw the glass ball high into the air and streaked back toward the ground.

Allium saw that it was going in a bad direction so that Harry wouldn't be able to catch. Allium shot forward after it, grabbing a stick from a tree. She neared it getting in front and hitting it as hard as she could in Harry's direction

Harry saw, as though in slow motion, the ball rise up in the air and then start to fall. He leaned forward and pointed his broom handle down - next second he was gathering speed in a steep dive, racing the ball-wind whistled in his ears, mingled with the screams of people watching - he stretched out his hand - a foot from the ground he caught it, just in time to pull his broom straight, and he toppled gently onto the grass with the Remembrall clutched safely in his fist Allium following after him. The two shared a high five glad though their celebrations was short lived"HARRY POTTER! ALLIUM WEASLEY"

Both of their hearts sank as they heard the angry voice. Professor McGonagall was running toward them.

"Never in all my time at Hogwarts-"