Probably.

I heard a voice coming from the door and I knew it was him, I watched as he entered the house, he looked terrible, where could he have gone?

Hmmph why should I care.

I watched him walk across the house and bump into one of our mini tables."Fuck!" He said startling me."why is this damn table here!?"He said in annoyance, he kicked the table, I watched the glass fall and crash onto the tile floor.

"What is wrong with you!?" I yelled at him getting up, I walked over to the broken glass and got on me knees, I began picking up the big pieces, Dave bent down and looked at me intently, I quickly looked away from his piercing eyes, and continued picking up the glass, I felt Dave's hand touch mine, the feeling of his rough hand against mine made my heart flutter in my chest, I missed his touch so much, he took the glass shards away from me and began cleaning it up himself.

"I got it." He said, I was taken back by his sudden action, I'm surprised that he didn't walk away from the mess he created and leave me to clean it myself, I nodded my head at him and got up walking away, I wanted to tell him that I know that he doesn't love me, I desperately wanted to curse him out for everything he's put me through, I wanted to ask him questions about what happened to us, but I fear that he'd just ignore me or lie, I love this man so deeply that it hurts, I don't want to lose him even though I know that letting go is the best thing for me.

But I just can't.

I quickly wiped my cheek feeling a hot tear slide down my face, I didn't want him to see me cry.

"Umm are you hungry?" I asked.

"Mhmm."

"Do you want to go out to eat?" I bit my lip as I waited for his answer, Dave and I haven't gone out to eat or spent time with each other in such a long time, even though we've been together for five years I feel like I don't know him anymore like I used to, he's a complete stranger to me now and it's really sad.

"Okay, just let me shower." My mouth dropped, I was in complete utter shock, I never expected him to agree to going out with me, this'll be the first time in years that we'll be in public together.

"Who are you and what have you done with Dave." I thought to myself as I watched him get off the floor carrying the glass, I watched his every move making sure that this person in front of me wasn't an imposter.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I quickly looked away and covered my mouth with my hand as I tried to hide the big smile thats across my face, After cleaning up Dave went upstairs to shower and I went in my room to look for something to wear.

I haven't felt this excited to go out with him in a long time, I hope I get to hold his hand while we walk together.
I entered my closet and looked for something to wear, I picked out this yellow sundress and placed it on, it hugged my body and was the perfect outfit to wear in the summer heat, I placed on some white sandals and put my hair up in a sleek back puffy ponytail.

After I was dressed I retouched my makeup covering the bruises, by the time I was done getting ready Dave walked out the bathroom in just a towel wrapped around his waist, I felt my mouth water as I watched him walk around our room, I wanted to pounce on him and eat him up but he wouldn't have let me.