His face

A client asked for help in unmasking the hero where his face was never seen. But if he was a villain, it would be like unmasking a Dr. Flug.

No one knows what the hero looked like and their client wants to find how so why not ask for help from the best villain in the whole world?

The three set out to find the hero and on their way, Demencia thought, "I never saw the nerds face." Which made her try and grab Dr. Flug's face startling him and almost making them fall.

"Demencia! What was that for?!" He said as he tried to take control of their car.

"Nothing," she said and laugh it off but decided to take it off throughout the mission.

"Anyways, I have finally found the location of Emerald who seems to be the hero that never showed his face," Dr. Flug said and landed in a place no one would find their ride back home.

After the three got out and wandered, an arrow almost Dr. Flug but Demencia caught it saving him.

"Thanks, Demencia," he said as he almost died.

"No problem nerd," she replied with a laugh causing him to groan out of frustration and start to fight Emerald.

"So you're the bunch of weaklings, Mineva hired to unmask me. You can never see my face!" He proclaimed and continually hit them with his arrow and bows.

The three were somewhat in trouble but manage to dodge the arrows and Demencia laughed maniacally as she charges at him and tried to remove the mask.

She pinned him down as he tries to escape but she was too strong, Dr. Flug then tried to remove the mask but another mask appeared.

5.0.5 then also tried to remove the mask and a clown mask was shown startling the poor bear.

"Like I said, you'll never unmask me..." He said proudly but Demencia had enough and kept on unmasking the mask one after another as he tries to escape which he did but was pinned down once again and Dr. Flug injected propofol to make the hero asleep.

Then she finally did it and saw a damaged face full of scars, burns, and his mouth with a huge scar through it.

"Oof, now we can take a picture and show it to Minerva," Dr. Flug said but as soon as he was about to, Black Hat came with her and she squealed as soon as she saw his face.

"I knew it was him! The boy from my high school years!" she said as she pushed Demencia away causing her to be out-balanced but Dr. Flug managed to catch her.

"Now, it is your turn to do your part of the contract," Black Hat said to which she nodded and did whatever she was signed to do.

The two left with her carrying him and leaving with a bright smile on her face while he was drooling.

"Now come back you two!" he ordered and left them behind.

"Hey nerd, has Black Hat seen your face?" Demencia asked as they went to their ride.

"What do you mean? This is my face? Aren't I handsome?" he said as he proudly winked making her cringe while 5.0.5 clapped out of joy.

Demencia once again tried to remove his paper bag but Dr. Flug caught on to what she will do.

"No Demencia!" he shouted as she reaches for the paper bag while he holds her arms to not reach it. "Let me see nerd!" she shouted back making the blue bear worried for the two but couldn't do anything for he knows he'll be brutally hurt by the two.

Dr. Flug pulled out the tranquilizer gun to tranquilize her but she kept on moving and now they are on the ground fighting each other.

"Just let me see it for once!" she shouted as soon as she grabbed the paper bag but Dr. Flug held it so she won't lift it.