Chapter 1 ꜱᴇᴩᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

" Papa Mumma will send me to jail". said Kairav who was very afraid.

Kartik asked to the doctor" What happened doctor with my son".

" Mr Goenka you know Kairav heart is week that why don't give him stress. It is not good for his health." answer the doctor.

Naira was listening everything from standing outside.

" No I can't . But I have to for my son's health. I will go away from him. "Said Naira.

"What are you saying Naira . Are you mad. You can't do this " said Kartik.

She hug him and cried.

" I also not want this Kartik but I have to . You know I love you and my Kairav . He is my life. If he is will happy without me then surely I will never come back in his life." said naira

" No Naira you are my Sherni . You can't lost your hope. " said Kartik and hug her say " everything will be fine soon."

************************************

"Saransh had lost his memory Dr.Pressha. You have to take care." said the doctor.

Rudraksha asked from the doctor " why Saransh unconscious seeing him".

Doctor answer" You had said someone had kidnapped him. And give some medicine to forgot his past. But he remember his mother Dr Preesha. But when he she you I think he remember that kidnappers which was your bhabhi."

" Yes doctor you are right but Saransh love rudraksha and Rudraksha love him too." Said Preesha.

" Preesha we know but first you son health then take a decision." says the doctor and leave.

Armaan come there. And suggested them to stay separate till Saransh memory get back.

************************************

Author note:-

How was the chp pls vote and comments.