Demencia groaned and 5.0.5 patted her at the back.

"Then die! Who cares if you did?!" She shouted as she walks out angrily.

"5.0.5, keep an eye on those two. I think we need to watch them more carefully from now on. Besides, one week isn't that near," he ordered the blue bear who was shaking in fear, and immediately went to the two.

Black Hat grinned for he has something interesting to watch while no one has been asking for help yet.

Meanwhile, Dr. Flug was actually scared as he continues his job.

"There is no way in hell that such disease exists..." He mumbled to himself and noticed that 5.0.5 entered.

"Demencia was pulling a prank on me was she?" He asked and hoped that he would say yes but he shook his head sideways.

"Ugh..." That was all he said.

"If it is real," he started as he scratches his chest.

"Then what should I do? She loves someone and completely shows that she does..." He finished and 5.0.5 hugged him for he knew that Flug needed it.

Dr.Flug got scared by the sudden bursting from the door.

"FLUG!" Demencia shouted with rage as she enters the room and goes towards her friend.

Dr.Flug began coughing again making him walk backwards as the lizard girl worryingly walks towards him.

"Flug...you need help. I know this is a first for me but I do not want to lose a friend I have known for years," she explained and she has never said such words because almost all people expect that all she knows are destruction, chaos, and Black Hat.

"Demencia, if I want someone to help me and the only choice I have is to let someone perform surgery on me. But I am the only person who could do that and the other doctors would be scared of my body," he answered making her sigh.

"Then let us find the person who you love and force them to love you, simple as that!" she argued.

He groaned out of frustration and 5.0.5 looked at the two with concern. "It's not that easy Demencia!" he argued back.

The two were bickering until they were at each other's throats and that is how Valentine's passed by.

The next morning, Demencia woke up with back pain even though she slept comfortably. Black Hat never slept and no one knows what he did the whole night. 5.0.5 slept beside Flug who was still sleeping.

"Have you found out who he personally likes?" Black Hat appeared before Demencia. "Black Hat~" she cooed as she tries to hug him but failed once again.

"Answer the question Demencia," he said in his deep voice.

"Ugh, no Black Hat. He is so stubborn!" She replied out of frustration.

"Now you know how it feels like," Black Hat thought to himself. He cleaned his throat and said, "The clock is ticking Demencia. Maybe you have to look near and not that far."

Which made her confused but then she thought of Miss Heed.

She went to her cell, or more like a glass room thanks to her lizard skills.

Miss Heed noticed someone approach her which made her smile widely and went near her.

"Will you let me go? I promise I'll love you~" she pleaded which made Demencia look in disgust.

"Why did Flug love you?" She thought to herself.

"Anyways, love Flug. Only him, take his feelings and don't play with it," she started making Miss Heed confused.